VII - Posessive.

Crawling into the dark vent, I heard the tune get closer. There wasn't anyone to guide us now. There was no Fox- why would I ever want him again? Ugh, as much as I hate to say this, I'm gonna say it. I need Foxy. I crawled slowly into the vent, trying to be as stealthy and noiseless as possible. "Da dum, da dum, da da da da dum, da dum, da dum, da dum, dum." The short, surely looped tune was welded into my mind and I was surely gonna hear it a while after I leave this place. It said "you are going to die in 5 seconds" more than Freddy's song did. It was 6:15. I wish this place had some more windows 'cause then it wouldn't be nearly pitch black. I stealthily crawled from the vent into one of the party rooms. Mike was in the one across from me. I tip toed out into the hallway and slowly walked down toward the exit. I glanced backwards to see Mike following me, and a pair of glowing white dots fade away near the office. The source of the song got closer. "Run!" I screamed and broke the stealth. It hadn't existed anymore, anyway since it had already seen us. When I looked back in front of me, I saw Chloe standings there. I ignored her but she jumped at my face. I was blinded. Had she killed me?

"What did you do?!"

I'm helping you.

"By blinding me? gee, thanks."

Blinding is just a side effect of what I'm doing.

"What are you doing?"

I'm leading Mike to safety through you.

"Your what?"

I'll be out of your head soon.

What did she do? It was one thing to possess foxy, but to possess me?

You'll thank me for this.

I screamed when I woke up in the car.

"Whoa! What's wrong?" Mike asked me rather loudly so I'd hear it over my own screech.

"Chloe... She posses-"

"Joni, just... She's gone. Just leave it behind, move on."

"I wasn't the one who escaped there. It was Chloe. She fucking possessed me."

"She.. She what?"

I had a pounding headache. I looked into the mirror and saw that my eyes were extremely bloodshot and my face was ketchup red.

"Never mind, at least she saved us. Anyway, you look like a train wreck, want me to drive, instead?" Mike asked me.

I then noticed that I was in the driver's seat.

"Nah, I'm fine."

I turned the key and drove out of the small parking lot. We drove out of the city and was going down a road at the top of a hill. Then I wasn't in the car anymore, I was in an endless room with no roof and just a black floor that seemed to look invisible due to everything else being black. I could only see about six feet and my legs were unmovable. After a short five seconds, Freddy, in his withered state came out of what seemed to be nowhere.

"Hello, Joni. It's been so long since our last chat." Freddy told me.

"And I liked it that way." I replied

"JONI!" Mike screamed.

I looked around, he didn't seem to be anywhere.

"What did you do to him?" I screamed at him.

"That'll be a little secret for now, shame you can't help your boyfriend, er.. Spouse right now."

"AHHH!" Mike screamed again.

"Let him go!"

"I don't have him, he's screaming in reality."

"What are you implying?"

"That'll also be a secret."

"JONI?!"

"Tell me, now!"

"What control do you have over me, Joni?"

"What's happening to Mike?!?!"

"Something rather painful, sometimes lethal."

"Let me go!"

"I would, but I think we should have a little chat."

He grinned and began to change. He started to loose his bulk and he became the colour of skin. His ears went into his head and he took off his top hat. Brunette hair sprouted from his head. He was mirroring my exact looks.

He put his hat carefully on the floor.

"You know, Joni, if he'd done it right the first time, we'd be dead."

"You aren't me."

"Your right." She said coldly.

"What do you want from me?"

"Every little ounce of your life."

"NEVER!" I screamed as I punched her in the gut, but she grabbed my hand and ripped it off, revealing an Endoskeleton hand.

"Who's the real Joni now?" She asked as she stuck a sharp fingernail into my cheek, cutting it open down to the corner of my lip, but no blood came out.

"I'm the real Joni!" I screamed.

She grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted me up by it, giving intense pain to my head.

"Stop lying to me." She said, a huge grin on her face.

"I'm the real fucking Joni!" I screamed as I kicked at her. She grabbed me by the foot and pulled the skin off of my right leg, revealing more Endoskeleton.

"No. Your not." She threw me to the ground and I landed some 10 feet away. I flipped myself off of my belly and onto my back, but when I went to get up, restraints were all of a sudden at my wrists and feet. She walked slowly to me. She pulled out Mike's pistol and kneeled down beside me and pointed it to my temple.

"I think I've occupied you in this imaginary world long enough." She reloaded it and turned off the safety.

"I think you'll appreciate your surprise when you wake up." She put a leg on my body to stop me from shaking.

"Bye for now!" She said cheerfully just before pulling the trigger.