XI - The Scare

I woke up when Danielle yelled in my ear. "MOM!"
"Whaaaaat?" I said, a grin across my face.
"I gotta get to school! I gotta get to school!" She said, tugging my arm.
"Alright!!" I said.
I shook Mike awake.
"Mikey. You gotta drive Danielle to school."
"Ugh. Can't you do it?"
"Nope. Remember last time I drove the car?"
"Oh, yeah..." He sat up and slid off of tee bed and got Danielle out of the room. He pulled on some jeans and a Minecraft
t-shirt that said, "Creepers gonna creep." He threw on his Portal 2 sweater and left the room.
"I'll do the laundry." I said.
I stood up and pulled on some clothes. I gathered the laundry baskets from my room and Danielle's room. I pulled them into the bathroom and sorted. It wasn't that hard. Just the lights and darks kinda thing.
Soon after, Mike came home with some groceries. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of Oatmeal Crisp. Mike stuck to Lucky Charms. While we ate, Mike and I watched an episode of Suits on Netflix. Not very long after, the washing machine went off with it's 10 minute song that makes me pissed in the middle of the night. I put the clothes into the dryer and went along with the day's work. Soon after, the dryer went off and I folded the clothes. It wasn't very difficult to tell the difference between, Me, Mike and Danielle's clothes, so I whizzed through that job pretty quickly. I walked into the kitchen to see Mike wearing his Solo HD limited edition red beats while playing something on his laptop. I took a closer look. He was playing Half-Life 2. He didn't notice me come in, so I snuck up behind him.
"AHH!" I yelled while shaking him.
"WAAH!" He screamed. His beats fell off of his head and were dangling from his laptop by his cord. His laptop was slowly inching towards the edge. He turned and said, "What the hell?"
I laughed.
"Maybe have side of your headphones off, next time."
He playfully punched me in the shoulder.
"OH! You wanna go?" I yelled in my gangsta voice.
"OH! I wanna go!" He yelled back. He punched me again. I pushed his chair over and he yelled, "Ow!" I knelt down on him and began judo chopping his bare ankle.
"Owowowowowowowowow!!!!" He said as I did it. I got off of him and said,
"That's a lesson for you, kid. Don't mess with wild a Joni. They can bite." I made a biting motion.
"I get it, I get it." He said. He got up and sat back on his chair. He just continued playing Half-Life 2 and this time, he unplugged his beats and let it play the through the speakers.

A/N: I just put out this chapter for fun. Cuz you guys must wonder what Mike and Joni did at home, right? That's what this chapter's for. CX