I - The New Face Of Funtime.

A/N: I know I said I'd post it with five chapters, but WHO CARES? Here's chapter 1 for ya.

Seven Years Later. (A.K.A 2015.)

After parking it in the garage, I hopped out of my small car, then went back out to the end of the laneway because I'd forgotten the mail. I was getting snow down my shoe, and I was wearing the thinnest socks on earth. "Brrrr." opened up the mailbox. I was hoping for some letters or something but all it had were some magazines I was subscribed to and newspapers. I put the flag down, closed the flap and skipped along the snowy, cobblestone walkway cheerfully and when I opened he front door and expected to see my loving family sitting at the living room table, but there was nobody there. "Hello?" I called out. I tossed the magazines and newspapers to the table, where Mike likes them so he can just pick them up and read. I untied my shoes and put my ice cubes (a.k.a feet.) onto the heated floor. "Hello?" I called out again, this time, Mike and my six year old daughter, Danielle jumped out from behind the couch and the table. "Happy Birthday!" The said in unison. I chuckled, closed the door and sat on the couch with Danielle and Mike. "Thanks guys! It really means a lot!" I said cheerfully.
"Hey! Dani made us ribs! With a little bit of my help, of course!"
"Nuh-uh! I made them all by myself!" "Well, if you mad them all by yourself, then why don't you carry them all the way to mum by yourself?" He asked. "Easy-Peasie!" She said and she took the tray from Mike.
"You can carry them." She said after about half a second.
"I think we can eat in the living room today." I said.
"Yay!" Danielle said, very happily. They were about to dig in, but I just had to delay it.
"Okay, if we're going to eat ribs on the couches, we need plates."
"Aww." Danielle said. I went behind the counter and grabbed the plates. I also grabbed 6 cookies while they weren't looking.
"So we can hold our cookies!" I announced cheerfully.
"Yay!" Danielle cheered.
I gave Mike and Danielle each two cookies and a plate and I sat down, set the extra cookies on my plate and ate ribs like a freakin' animal while watching Dora the Explorer. Danielle had her mouth too full to respond to Dora, so she didn't give a damn. She ate her cookies first, but I didn't really care, because it was a special occasion. Mike read the newspapers, as he always does during dinner. I was talking with Danielle about a craft that she was making in class, but then Mike squeezed my shoulder. When I looked at the newspaper my jaw dropped.

Help Wanted
Grand Re-Opening!
Vintage Pizzeria Given New Life!

Come be a part of the new face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

What Could Go Wrong?

$100.50 a week!
To apply call: 1-888-FAZ-FAZBEAR

It wasn't very high pay, but still.
"What is it?" Danielle tried to lean over me to see the paper, but couldn't.
"A company that me and daddy worked for closed a couple of years ago, but it opened up again!" I explained to her.
"Cool!" She didn't really care. I could tell. Mike excused himself and went into our bedroom to call Freddy's. Danielle and I had a good time chatting meanwhile. A few minutes Mike came out of the bedroom. "Yessss!" He jumped up and down excitedly. "We're hired!" He said. "We start tonight." He said. I couldn't wait. If only time could go faster.