November 26

Dear Shawn,
Hey there bud, it's Cameron. I'm in the hospital with Matthew right now. We heard that there was a car accident that you were involved in. They said that you were in a taxi and there's where it happened. The taxi driver is fine, but he won't be able to walk anymore. It had more of an impact on you since it had hit the side a whole lot more hard.

So right now you're in the hospital in a coma. I know you wouldn't want us to be here but we came. By the way Aaliyah said that she missed you and to let you know that you're the best brother she could ever ask for. Your mother and father said not to worry, they're fine and that they'll be by your side soon. Also that they all love you. Nash is on his way and your manager is working on your new album. He said he really wants it to be out soon since you had put so much work into it. He said you deserve it. I hope you wake up soon, we really need you here Shawn. Oh and Matthew said to wake up, he's literally in tears. Gotta go help him out. We love you Shawn.

Sincerely,
Cameron
Alexander
Dallas

_____

Later on that same day, Nash had arrived. He had came as the sky had stars lit in the dark. He went to the front desk, asking for a visitor's pass and receiving information about where Shawn was. He thanked the woman who sat beind the desk, walking into an elevator.

Soon enough he had seen Matthew awake and a sleeping Cameron. Matthew had sat next to his older friend. Nash smiled waving at Matthew. His smile faded away once he saw the room which Shawn was in. He had a worried look on his face. Matthew stood up walking over to his concerned looking friend. "I know, don't worry," Matt had whispered to his friend.