It's been 4 days since she has been staying with Makai and it was nice. He decided to give her his own nickname since he said he didn't want to call her what everyone else called her anymore.

He came up with suga yesterday because he said she's really sweet like sugar. It was corny but she loved it, he was so adorable at times.

"Well honey, why don't you ever put my clothes in the washer and dryer" Tech fake pouted.

Makai frowned "Your gay" He mumbled.  Tech mugged him "Stop playin' wit' me"

"Ari if this shit falls on ya, I'on kno' what ta' tell ya," ManMan said after he finished with the chandelier up.

"Thank youu, your the best brother ever" She smiled, fixing her bed.

"She just be lyin'. She told me the same thing yesterday when I brought her food" Lu mugged her.

"Well, we all know who isn't the best brother" Everyone looked at Jae. He flicked her off "Who put dem mirrors up tho? Betta' gon' sumwhea' Ari" He mushed her head while walking past to leave the room.

"Aye, you 'bout ta' roll up?" Tech asked, "Yes bum ass nigga" Jae shouted out the room.

"Nigga fuck you" Tech grumbled walking out the room along with ManMan and Lu who were taking the trash.

"Thank y'all" She called out  "Go ta' hell," They all said making her chuckle.

"You like it, friend?" She turned to ask Makai since he was still sitting in the room.

"It feels like home?" He asked, She smiled and nodded

"It feels like home?" He asked, She smiled and nodded. She was just going to leave the room how it was but He told her to get comfortable and make it her own.

He really was putting in the effort to make sure she was comfortable and knew this was her new home as well.

"Then I love it," He said lowly.