015. the long game

when she woke up, the warmth beside her was gone. she moved off the couch and into the kitchen to grab her phone. there, he has left her a message saying how he went to get coffee. after reading it, she grabbed her phone and began scrolling through it while waiting on the stool of the kitchen island.

twenty minutes had gone by, and she still sat there waiting.

after thirty minutes she said fuck this and went to get ready. after her shower, with a towel covering her, she went into the kitchen to grab water. as she turned the corner, he comes from around the corner. arabella screams and lets go of her towel. timothee jumps back and they're both looking at each other. "what the fuck, timothee?" she screamed at him, "never scare a lady like that."

he stays quiet, taking a quick look. "are you?" she looks down, "fuck me." she says before grabbing her towl wraping it around herself and going back into her room to change.

timothée sat on the kitchen stool contemplating life as bella walked out. as soon as she made her way into the kitchen they made eye contact. "we never speak of that again." she said as she sipped a coffee he had brought.

he just nodded in agreement opening his mouth to speak, "if you're insecure just kno-"

she cuts him off, "it's not that. god. it's that i don't even know what the fuck we are. and if we're just friends that really, most likely, messed that up."

timothee groaned, "it didn't mess anything up. i still have feelings for you. really. nothings changed, well besides you." he joked.

"haha, so funny." she answered back sarcastically.

"how about me and you dinner? sound good? i'll even invite the whole gang."

she nodded going on her phone. "i'll text millie; you got tom?"

timothée nodded holding two thumbs up before going on his phone.

the dinner was set to 7, so the two immediately split to go get ready. the first to arrive to the restaurant was tom and timothée- arabella agreed to ride along with millie.

the two enjoyed the somewhat peace before the girls showed. they each spoke about their love lives and how they're doing.

tom stepped up to give him a pep talk about him making a move on arabella. "comeon man, just ask her out already. enough of the waiting." he encouraged. timothee groaned, "she's not ready. when she is, then i'll ask her."

tom turned to see the girls coming,"what if when she's ready she's fallen for someone else? and you're left with the thought you never did anything." timothee opened his mouth to speak but tom motioned towards the two girls walking toward them.

"think about it." he mumbled before getting up to greet the girls.

as the four all hugged and sat down the waitor came to take their orders and what not. "oh my god! i'm so happy we're all here!" millie said sipping her drink.

"it's el original amigos!" tom said as he nudged the boy next to him. millie nodded in agreement.

"soo." she turned to timothee, "timmy boy, how was it working with zendaya?"

"amazing. she's super cool and-" he gets cut off my tom nudging his side. "and a great actor who has an amazing boyfriend you mean." tom interrupted him.

"comeon man, i'm not a liar." the other laughed at the boys half-assed jokes as they ordered their food.

in the meantime, the four began to catch up. mostly tom catching up with the others. as their food arrived it felt as if nothing had changed, well besides louis and bellas break up and timothee and bellas new sparks. millie talked to the three about her new relationship and that she actually might be in love, and this time she isn't acting like she is. "i'm an actor, it comes easy to me."

tom sat there eyes widened as he heard millies love life storys. "do women fake everything?" he asked completely dumbfounded.

"yes" the two girls answered. timothee, said nothing, as he already knew some of the secrets of a girl. i have sister, he replied when asked why he wasn't as shocked as tom was.

of course, tom and millie tried to go around the idea of timothee and bella but was shot down each and every time.

as the dinner concluded, the group said their final fair-wells with promises to 'do this again sometime'. timothee walked bella back to her apartment. once the two arrived at her wooden front door timothee stopped her as she was putting her key in. "bella?"

she turned to him tilting her head. "i really like you. like i've liked you since i was 18 type of liked you. like paramore all i wanted was you kindof love. well not love, cause we're not even dating but love as in-" he was cut off by her lips smashing into his. she probably did tis to shut him up, but he couldn't care less.

their hands moved around each others bodies as a serenaded ballet dance that had been played a million times but each time gave you those little butterflies in your stomach. as quick as it began, it ended. "i really like you too, timmy" she replied her cheeks burning red, as her lips swole.

he smiled back at her, his messy hair falling down his face, "so, does this mean we can go on a real date?" he asked smiling like a little kid.

she nodded as he brought her in to one last kiss before they parted ways.

as soon as he left and she was alone, some would say she screamed, then called millie right away.

millie screamed louder than her once she found out. so did tom; after timothee told him.