009. pretty girl, pretty boy

tchalamet

liked by milliebobbybrown, lilnasx, kendalljenner and 2,435,098 others

tchalamet not a morning person i see

👤 abellapat

view all comments

user they slept together?!

user why is she so effortlessly pretty im confused

user she's so pretty
liked by tchalamet

user louis needs to see this rn

abellapat i was comfy u idiot 🤨
tchalamet i said i'm sorry

milliebobbybrown she's not a morning person at ALL
abellapat i am just not everymorning

abellapat

liked by tchalamet, drewstarkey, kendalljenner and 2,965,320 others

abellapat u rock with the fit? 🤨

pc tchalamet

view all comments

tchalamet is that from my phone?
abellapat i couldn't find mine, and it was just sitting there

kendalljenner PRETTY GIRL
abellapat kendall baby i love u

user idc if they're dating, they should
liked by tchalamet abellapat

user BELLA UR GORG

madelyncline i NEED to know your workout routine rn
abellapat red wine and sushi 🍣

tomholland2013 gang gang
abellapat tommmy boy
tchalamet he's aliveeEE

"here!" bella says as they've found the restaurant they've been looking for, "this is it, finally." timothée mumbles as bella grabs his hand to lead him to get their reservation.

"for two?" the lady asks, timothée nods "i have a reservation, for chalamet?"

the lady named 'beth' nods going on the tablet to look for his name, "ah yes, chalamet for two rooftop, okay follow me!" she says grabbing the menus to lead them onto the roof.

as they arrive at their table arabella thanks beth and looks at the view of the city, "wow." timothée nods in response and pulls out bella's chair for her. "thank you." she says sitting down and looking at the menu, "are you going to want drinks, timmy."

timothée takes in arabella's appearance, breathtaking he thinks. "timmy?" arabella says again, raising her voice a bit. "oh, um yeah whatever you want."

her eyebrows raise, "you okay?" she questions taking note in his actions.

timothée chuckles at her curiosity, "i'm fine you just, you look really pretty. " he smiles at her. arabella's cheeks grow slightly red at the sudden compliment. "thank you timmy, when beth comes back wanna have her take a pic of us?" she asks seeing as the background is beautiful.

timothée hums, "yeah the view is out of this world." he says talking about both the view and arabella.

"can i get you two anything?" beth asks as she walks to their table.

the two turn from beth to each other then back to her, "two glasses of red wine please." timothée says.

"and to eat?" beth asks writing down their orders before she left the two stopped to ask her to take a photo of them which she gladdly agreed to.

once their food arrived the two ate while talking about themselves, and their careers. "timothée this was amazing, thank you for brining me." arabella said as she finished, "i'm paying though." timothée rolled his eyes, "you're not. i am, i set the reservation, therefor i pay."

the two bickered back and forth debating which of the two would pay. "rock paper scissors, i win i pay, and if you win you pay." timothée suggested, bella agreed.

"rock paper scissors shoot!" the two said as they played. timothée won. seeing as he won, timothée laughed at arabella as he handed his card to beth. "i won, you lost." he said, arabella sighed in defeat. "i let you win."

beth laughed at the two, "you're an amazing couple, your chemistry is everything." beth said before leaving, the two stayed silent just staring at each other. both waiting for the other to correct her, yet neither did.

thinking about it, arabella just decided to roll with it. "come on, boyfriend let's go."

timothée smiles at her grabbing her hand and kissing her cheek, "okay girlfriend lets go." he said playing along.

the rest of the night consisted of them laughing, and enjoying each others presences. arabella looked up as she noticed the building in front of her was in fact where her apartment was.
timothée lead her into the elevator taking pictures to make the moment last forever. as they stumbled towards her door arabella sighed seeing as they had arrived.

"well this is me." she says as they both stare at her door.

"it is. thank you for being with me today, i had fun." timothée mumbled in her shoulder as they hugged.

hugging him tighter arabella says, "thank you for being you, pretty boy."

letting go of each others hug they held on to each others hands, staring into his eyes as they both started to lean in, arabella stumbled in her heels. "oh shit, i think i'm a little tipsy." she mumbled as she grabbed her key, "thank you for everything timothée, text me later?"

timothée nodded as he licked his lips, "i will, goodnight pretty girl."

bella smiled, "night pretty boy." she said as she closed her door. "shit." she whispered to herself.