013. love hurts

"and then he had me drop him off at this girls house, something about his ex or whatever. i don't know, girls. its all blurry." the driver explained.

bella sighed, "are you drunk?" millie asked earning a nudge in the rib.

"nope. just tired it's two in the morning." he confessed.

"oh right," bella said as they got off the car at her apartment building which was a short drive from the bar. waving goodbye at the driver the two sighed, "i'm confused." millie shared as they got in the elevator.

"yeah, so am i." she admitted, "should i text him or wait?" millie hummed thinking. "let's wait till the morning, it's two and i need sleep." bella nodded and rested her head on millie's shoulder for the remainder of the elevator ride. unlocking her door, arabella immediately went to her bedroom to sleep millie slept along side her since they both were too lazy to set up the couch.

in the morning the two laid in her bed, and talked about their lives, and boys.

of course millie reminded her to text timothée which she did, eventually. the girls wanted to get their minds off the madness of their love lives, and so they decided to do an at home photo shoot.

first, they went to a flower stand and got tulips, roses, daisys, and poppys. next, arabella put them in water in her sink while millie picked a playlist. finally ready, and tired, the two started their photo shoot. the once clean apartment now filled with clothes in a pile near the window, flowers taking over the kitchen island, and music blasting through a speaker located in the living room.

on a break, arabella finally listened to millie and texted timothée.

IMESSAGE
timmy , bella

bella
morningg
how was ur shoot?
read

bella
okay then

timmy
hey sorry.
i was just about to respond

bella
it's fine.

timmy
and sorry for leaving last night

bella
don't worry.
how was ur shoot?

timmy
shoot?
oh yeah, it was good.

bella
mhm

timmy
what were you going to ask me lastnight?

bella
i forgot

timmy
oh okay
whatcha doing?

bella
hanging with millie

timmy
nice, how is she

bella
she's fine

timmy
tell her i said hi

bella
she said hi

millie grabbed the phone, "don't lie to him. tell him exactly what i said, a little f and you." bella slapped her shoulder, "no that's mean." she said. "arabella, i love you, but he's clearly lying to you. he said and me and lili heard he had a shoot. he responded, shoot question mark, then talked about it; he's lying through his teeth.

she sighed, "you're right."

millie scoffed, "i always am. now, tell him what you were really going to say last night when he walked out. trust me."

arabella groaned, "i don't want to get hurt again." she confessed, "it still hurts millie."

millie laid her phone back down and let bella lay her head on her shoulder. "believe me, he won't hurt you. if he does we'll kill him." bella laughed, "can we be like that killing duo?" millie nodded, "obviously."

IMESSAGE
timmy, bella

bella
i remember what i was going to ask

timmy
you do now? well spill

bella
what r we?

timmy
i'm just as confused on that as you

bella
i don't want to be friends

timmy
me either

bella
i like u timothée

timmy
arabella grace pattinson
ive liked you since i was 22 and u
were 18

bella
huh⁉️

timmy
the feelings were always there
but recently they've bloomed
idk am i coming off too strong

bella
god no
but
can we not jump into this shit
i dont want to get hurt

timmy
ive waited three years i can certainly
wait another three.

bella
it wont be that long i don't think

timmy
i wouldn't hurt you bella
i'm not that asshole

bella
thank u timmy tim

timmy
god you ruined the moment

bella
live from g25
can i ask u something

timmy
go on

bella
whered u rlly go last night

timmy
i went to visit my friend lily
and asked her for advice on
telling you that i wanted to
go on an actual date with
you
read

millie gasped taking bella's phone once again and going into lily rose depps instagram story to show her, "arabella, lily's in paris right now. that fuckers lying."

"fucking shit"