Dreams come true.

Start from the beginning

"He can do whatever he wants with them and he is going home with me. Attend your party alone" I hissed.

Someone is possessive. Cheng scoffed.

I just rolled my eyes at him.   

I have work tomorrow, so I can't go with you. Zhan said.

I can't remember telling you, you have a choice, Mr. Zhan...

Stop teasing him, Yibo. Haikuan ge giggled and nudged my shoulder.

I am serious gege, he is going home with me. I whispered

We got to the car park and I kept staring at my dream man.

Is it okay to get my bag from the car? Zhan whispered.

Sure, I smiled at him.

He got into the car and they drove off.

I was hurt. I got very angry and asked Yubin to text me Zhan's address...

Haikuan ge dragged me home.

Stop sulking Yibo, I'll text you his address, go and see him tomorrow and talk about shenanigans. 

Zhan's POV.

I was excited and anxious at the same time to see butterfly. How will I react?

When we entered the restaurant, I saw him staring at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes, I saw his lips curled up as Cheng greeted them and we sat. It was beautiful.

Cheng asked why he wanted to meet with me.

He said I should hand over Nicole and Jack to him, he has unfinished business with them!

I can't hand them over to you Mr. Wang Yibo, they kidnapped, tortured, and left me to death.  I said calmly

His eyes widened, he recognized my voice, and he trembled. I knew he was lost for a few seconds before I heard him mumble "mine"

It made my heart flutter but I maintained my facial expression. He stared at me all night. Butterfly got jealous that I touched Cheng. I couldn't stop laughing in my head, it was cute. The sweetest.

The party was boring. I am regretting why I didn't go home with butterfly, but teasing him was fun. I watch him catch his breath from time to time, he breathes in and throws glances at me.

It made me think of a million things to do to him, but I decided to keep my cool and wait for one more night.

We got home at 9 pm. I took a quick shower, and crawled into bed!

Yibo's pov.

When we got home, I took a long hot shower and curled up in bed. I wanted to sleep early but it refused to come. I turned and tossed until I slept at 11 pm.

I was very sure I was dreaming. He walked up to me bent over and used his tongue gently to rub my lips and kiss me in between.

"His lips against my cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble.

'If you want me to stop, tell me now,' he whispered.

I said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of my temple. 'Or now.' He traced the line of my  cheekbone. 'Or now.' His lips were against mine . 'Or—' But I reached up and pulled him down, and the rest of his words were lost in my mouth.

He kissed me gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness I wanted, not now, not after all the teasing, and I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against myself.

He groaned softly, in his throat, and then his arms circled me, gathering me against him, and we rolled on the bed tangled together, still kissing. He kissed me like I wanted to be kissed, he bit my lips and licked it with his tongue, then traced and kissed at the nape of my neck. I was moaning uncontrollably now, I don't want to hold it anymore. He trailed down to my chest and sucked my already hard nipple, my toes curled up in pleasure.... he traced his mouth down to my stomach and left Hickeys.

"He put a couple of pillows in the center of the bed and tells me to lay back with the pillows under my ass, propping my bottom right up so his head can easily access my body" he played around my rose hole with his tongue it felt extremely good, my chopper was already dripping with pre-cum....  

My asshole is in so much pleasure and wants to be penetrated.

His finger finally starts to go deeper, and with every push, he circles my rim. I want to sream, "FUCK ME NOW," but I hold it back.

He opens me up with one finger and squeezes in a second, still going fairly slow but finger fucking my asshole for sure with 2 fingers then 3.

This goes on for a while, getting harder and faster. All of a sudden the hand stops, there is a pause, and the next thing I feel is a big fat hot chopper being rubbed up and down my ass crack. He is teasing me!  I want that chopper so fucking bad, it hurts.

Calm down he said, it'll hurt a little but I will be gentle... he stroked my chopper up and down while inserting his chopper gently, and he just dived in.

I screammmmmmed omg it hurts so bad tears rolled down my eyes, and he bent over and kissed me. Just relax butterfly, you're going to enjoy it. I relaxed as much as I could, and he started moving slowly, kissing me, making me forget the pain, he started increasing his thrust, deeper and faster... I was getting lost in pleasure, he started to pound so hard, and my chopper was dripping with cum.

He rolled me over and kept pumping me nonstop, my ass was feeling great, my chopper got hard over and over again, and I came multiple times.

Are you ready for my cum now?  He said

"Yes, I mumbled in between moans"

With a few more thrusts he pulls me by my waist so my ass cheeks are pushed hard onto his thighs, and I hear a deep long moan come from him. I can feel his rock-hard cock convulsing in my butthole as he shoots his hot creamy juice so far up into my ass, it feels so warm. We collapsed in bed and he kissed my neck.

"I love you, butterfly" he whispered.

I love you too. I squeezed his hand.

 I squeezed his hand