Chapter 8

"Wake up Chloe, if you want.." I heard someone say while opening the door, Im not sure but i think it was Louis, they stopped at the end so i didnt bother moving. I heard them quickly run out of the room and come back with other people.

"LOOK!" He whisper/yell. What were they going on about?

"Do you think they did something?!" I think that might have been Clare, She had a little bit too much excitment in her voice. Oh my gosh, they think me and Niall?

I wanted to see what they would say so i kept on pretending to be asleep.

"Well Niall doesnt have a shirt on and...Damn it! She has the covers over her, who sleeps with the covers to their necks?" Harry has such a dirty mind, just becuase Niall is shirt-less! Which by the way i would be staring at later.

"She always does that, i wonder if she will notice if i move the blankets?" I heard William approach me and as he took hold of the covers i groaned a bit and turned over. William quickly backed off and went to join the others. I slightly opened my eye that was closest to the pillow to see if Niall was awake too.

He also had his eye slightly open, We both smiled. I guess he was listening to, he moved his lips just enough for me to understand what he was mouthing, but not enough for them to see that he was moving. He mouthed Play Along. I mouthed back okay, He moved his body closer to mine just as if he were moving around in his sleep. He put his arm around my waist, over the covers, and leaned his forehead so it was leaning against mine.

"AWWW!" Danielle, Eleanor and Clare all said at the same time.

"Little shit.." James mumbled to himself, I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from laughing.

"Lets go, give them some time before we wake them up." Thank gosh Liam made them all leave. As soon as i heard the door shut, we both opened our eyes.

"Wait for 10 seconds before moving or talking." I whipered to him, he nooded. I always wait 10 seconds before doing anything if i was trying to be sneaky becuase you never know if they are going to come back.

10 seconds passed and we pulled away from each other and laughed our butts off!

"They are so gullible!" I said after we had finished our laughing fit.

"I know!" We both giggled a little bit more, i jumped out of bed and gave him a cheeky smile.

"What..?"

"Wanna take this joke to the next level?" I walked over to him, he smiled and nooded.

"Hell yeah!" I laughed and pointed to his stomach, he looked down than looked back up with a confused look.

"Wheres your shirt?" He looked around before pointing over near my suit case. I grinned, ran over and took it and ran to the bathroom. I took off what i had slept in and put on his hoodie that he had been wearing the day before. His green hoodie reached about mid-thigh and was baggy on me, I walked out of the bathroom and flicked my hair before running my hands through it to make it look messy, but not too messy. He giggled a little bit before messing his hair up a little bit and headed for the door.

"After you." He held the door open for me, i walked over to him and just before i walked out of the door way i turned to him and said.

"We have to make this seem real so come here and look like you are madly in love with me." He put his arm around my waist so i did the same.

"Easy." He winked at me and we walked down the stairs, we got to the bottom and no one was there. We guessed that they were in the kitchen, i stopped Niall from walking further. I turned to him and mouthed Get their attention I winked and he giggled a little so i did aswell. When i thought we had an audience i stood on my toes and ran my fingers through his hair, he looked deeply into my eyes. Those amazing blue eyes, just made you forget everything was around you. Like there was nothing but you and him.