Chapter 3

I listened to James talk about his fights, I looked over at everyone else to see what they were up to. William was watching James talk while eating his apple, i smiled to myself becuase i was quiet proud that i made him get a new apple so i didnt have to! I turned my attention to the couch facing us and they were all very fascinated with James stories. Apart from the blonde one, I think he said his name was Niall. When he wasnt pretending to listen to James, i caught him stealing glances off of me. Hmm maybe he thought that my accent was weird? But i hadnt spoken for 5 miniutes.. Speaking of, I wasnt the type to not talk so i thought i would pipe in.

"Oh and there was this one time when i was fighting in Melbourne" I couldnt take him talking so much, i quickly cut him off.

"When i saw this hot chick and it totally threw me off my game, but i totally got it back. Blah blah do you ever stop talking?" I tired mimiking his tone, he looked over at me and gave me the biggest death stare i had ever seen from him. I knew i had step over the line and i raised my hands in defeat. I slowly stood up, he kept his eyes locked onto mine with the same intense death stare.

"Sorry, ah im going to go...ah... anywhere else"

I walked into the kitchen and checked what time it was, the clock read 1:14pm. At least i was awake and could beat this jet-lag quicker. I took out my phone from my pocket and left it on the bench while i turned around to search for where they kept the glass's so i could get some water. I finally found them in the top cupboard when i turned around to fill it up with some water from the tap, i noticed that my phone was gone. I quickly checked my pockets to see if i was going insane. Nope still sane, than where could my phone be? I looked out to the living room and they all looked innocent, untill i gazed over to Louis who had the biggest grin on his face while staring at me. I returned the smile playing dumb, I walked out to where i was sitting before and made a confused face to myself. 

"You guys wouldnt happen to know where my phone is would you?" They all said no, including Louis who for some reason looked innocent again. Now it was Zayne who looked slightly guilty. 

I should explain that since i grew up with brothers who always took my things as a joke, I developed a kind of skill where i could tell if someone was guilty and usually i was right. My friends told me that i should be a cop. 

"Okay, I think i left it in my room, tell me if you see it would you?" I walked towards the stair case and when they werent looking I quickly ran and hid behind the couch that they were sitting on.

"Do you really think she didnt notice?" Zayne turned to see if i was in sight, he couldnt see me so he turned back around.

"Lets see if we can get into it!" Louis whisper/yelled and quickly took my phone off of Zayne.

"Yes! She doesnt have a password on it" They all huddled around my phone and went straight to my photos, I stood up and watched them go through all of my photos untill i realised that they were looking at a photo of me standing infornt of a tattoo parlour with my best friend Erin. I remember going there when i was visiting her in Melbourne. No one knew i had a tattoo, I ran infront of them and snatched my phone from Louis hands.

"Oh yeah you have no idea where my phone is do you?" I smiled at them with my arms crossed over my chest, sarcasim very heavy in my voice.

"NOPE! Not one clue!" Loui grinned and was trying to get my phone back while Liam asked me a question i really wished he hadnt.

"Do you have a tattoo?" I turned to look at my brothers who were behind me reading something on their phones. As for the other boys who had their eyes locked on me filled with intrest.

"No, I went with my friend Erin to get hers done." I looked at them and their faces softened but i could tell that they didnt fully believe me.

I looked over at the Niall and once again he was looking at me. I felt un-comfortable, like i had something on my face. He blushed and turned to look at the boys, I dont know if they had noticed it aswell but i sure did.

Harry turned to me and pulled me down onto the couch so i was now sitting on his lap, he smirked and winked at me. I smiled at him "So you got a boyfriend?" Harry was so checky!

"Nope" I replied popping the p

"You wanna hang out some time?" He winked at me and i laughed, he looked a little confused.

"Oh you were serious?" he nodded at me. "Oh, ah no thanks bro" Harry looked a little sad but he quickley got over it.

"Whats 'Bro' " Niall looked confused as to what i was talking about, I had forgotten that they dont talk the same way I do. 

"Make you a deal" I looked at all of them "You teach me some English slang and ill teach you some Aussie?" They looked excited "Yeah!" They all cheered at the same time.

This was going to be very interesting