Chapter 5

"Hey, you must be James and Williams sister right?" Eleanor asked me, I nooded and smiled. I was actually proud to be the sister of a soon-to-be famous UFC fighter. She smiled and stretched her hand accross the circle to shake mine, I reached out and was pulled forward into a giant hug. I wasnt expecting it so I kind of crashed into her arms. We all just laughed it off.
"Well im Eleanor and this is Danielle." She put her arm around Danielle.
"Yeah i think ive seen you two in a few magazines" I smiled and they nooded and than the girl sitting next to me spoke up.
"Hi, Im Clare. Im this idiot sister" She smirked over to Louis who put his hand over his heart and stuck his bottom lip out.
"Well i can just feel the love little sister!" We all laughed a little bit and i turned back to her and smiled.
"Im Chloe and im releated to the..." I look around and notice that the boys were nowhere. "To the ones that arnt here? Where are they?"
"Oh they took off, went to some meeting." Liam had informed me, I pouted a little. I was never aloud to go with them. They never told me when or where they where going either!
"Alright well shall we get this game started Lads?" I looked over to Louis, What game?
"Were playing truth or dare by the way" I raised my eye brow at Louis and he grinned spinning the bottle.

A few turns had passed and it wasnt very interesting, I kind of zoned out thinking about my friends, where my brothers were, home. I quickly snapped back to the sound of Clare snapping her fingers infront of my face.
"Hmm?" I looked around to see all eyes were on me and the bottle pointing at me, I guess it was finally my go.
"Truth or dare?" Harry asked, I thought about it for a miniute and decided i would play it safe untill i saw some of the dares this mob could come up with.
"Truth!" Harry pouted, he must of had a million good dares swimming around in that mind of his.Than he smirked at me, Oh no..
"Whos the hottest out of the people sitting here" I raised my eye brows at him. I knew i wouldnt be able to get out of it so i looked around the circle at all of the guys.
"Hmmm, well i guess if i HAD to pick one..." I looked around the circle again, i mean it wasnt like it meant anything  i had decided on who i would pick. "Umm i guess Niall." Niall whipped his head up from his phone and looked around, I flushed a deep red.
"I heard my name? Whats going on?" I looked at him, had he not heard? YES!
"Oh nothing, its not important!" I rushed out before quickly scrolling through my contacts and decided i'd start a convo with Debbie so i wouldnt have to look up when i didnt want to.
To: Debbie Is an Awesome Chick!
Message: Hey you! Whats going on?
I looked up and saw Louis smirking at me, I gave him a pleading look not to say anything.
"Oh yeah it was nothing, Chloe was just saying.." I quickly pulled my phone out and stared at the screen waiting for Debbie to reply, my phone vibrated in my hand so i quickly opened it "..how she thinks your the hottest out of all of us" I could feel Niall staring at me, i decided on reading the text and not dare look up at him.

From: Debbie Is an Awesome Chick!
Message: Hey you! oh nothing, just slacking off. HOWS YOUR TRIP?? OMG BRING ME BACK SOMETHING!"
I chuckled to myself and quickly replied.

To: Debbie Is an Awesome Chick!
Message: Well Stop ya slacking you moll! haha, its pretty good, i havent been doing much. Maybe if you say "im the bestest best best friend you could ever ever ask for!"
 i might consider bringing you back something ;) xx"

Debbie was really stubborn and hated saying things like that, but if she wanted me to bring her back something, she had to do it. I was smiling to myself feeling proud that i would soon bring down Debbie!

"You gonna spin the bottle or what?" I could even HEAR Niall's smirk, i sighed and looked up and grabbed the bottle, watching it spin, hoping that it wouldnt land on Niall. Oh thank god it landed on Eleanor. I smiled in relief and without me even asking she quickly said "Truth" I didnt know her that well so i looked around and rememberd that she was dating Louis.
"Okay since i dont know you that well, How did you and Louis meet?" She smiled and turned and pointed at Clare, i turned to face her.
"Eleanor is my best friend and she was wayyy before she met Louis! I MADE them meet up becuase i knew they would be perfect together and i was right!" i laughed becuase she seemed so proud of herself.

We played for another half hour before i realised that it was already midnight! Everyone was laughing and interested in the game. I stood up and said my goodnights to them.
"Why are you going to sleep so early?" Zayn asked as i was walking away, didnt he realise that it was midnight?
"Ah its midnight?" He was still staring at me, confused as to why that was a good enough reason.
"And im going to go with James to his training" I quickly ran off to the bathroom so i could brush my teeth, change into my PJ's and put my hair in a high pony tail. It was so cold, i bolted to my bed and got comfortable under the big blankets. I could still hear them talking clearly, i musn't have closed the door properly. I growned and sat up, debating in my head if i should close it or not, did i have enough energy? I heard the stairs creeking as if someone were coming up. Yes i definitely had energy to close the door now.

As i got closer to the door, the voices comeing from below were becoming very clear. I decided to listen a little bit. I heard one of the girls say.
"YOU FANCY HER DONT YOU!" Niall quickly shhed everyone but it didnt work. Who? Who did he fancy? Better question, what does 'fancy' mean?
I closed the door and jumped back into bed, i would investigate this more in the morning.