𝘅𝘅𝘃.

ཾ. ·˚ ༘ 𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎 . ➶°⁂🍼
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Play Play — J Hus & Burna Boy・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 '𝚌𝚊𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚌 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎�...

・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 '𝚌𝚊𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚌
𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎
𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. ❞

❝𝖂hich wasteman you let up in your bed?" he asks like a child as his chin rests on her stomach. she pulls a weird face, "what are you talkin' about?"

"you have been fuckin' other motherfuckers. why else would you have condoms?" he explains his point. rolling her eyes, she smacks him atop the head. "don't chat like that to me. furthermore, why d'you even care? you're in my bed now, innit."

"yeah but the thing about me, darlin', is i'ma cunt. i don't like the idea of other man in your bed, kissing on my thighs," he reaches down to kiss a line down her right thigh, "like they could ever get 'em shakin' like i do," he grins innocently.

"your thighs? i'm yours, now?"

"precisely," he says like an oxford student which has her let out a little laugh that goes unnoticed. "you're sayin' this, yeah, while your literal girlfriend is—"

"shut up! shut up, shut up, shut up," he repeats, raising his voice so he couldn't hear her. he even went as far as to sit up and cover his ears. a hearty laugh rumbles through her, the vibration in her chest touching the elbow cench was resting on her.

he hovers over her and covers her mouth. "no more of the k word, alright? sul!" he jumps and pulls his hand away once she licks it, getting her to laugh harder. she pecks his lips as soon as she notices his disgusted face, making him lighten up.

"i'm gonna end things with her. but right now, i wanna be with you. only you, i don't wanna hear about..." he trails off but thinks to not finish his sentence, looking her in the eyes to speak.

"just- hold me. or suttin', i don't fuckin' know... before both of us can only think about this moment and not be in it with eachother." she notices his frustration when he talks; the good thing was him actually talking to her about he felt. instead of playing mind games with her.

she sits up also, meeting him halfway to kiss him passionately. "sorry. for gettin' vexed for no reason then. and for askin' about the wasteman in your bed."