𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶.

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎 . ➶°⁂🍼
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: I'll Kill You — Summer Walker & Jhené Aiko・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: I'll Kill You — Summer Walker & Jhené Aiko
・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝
𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍. ❞

❝𝕺kay, here's what going on," bando starts. mariam is gonna go up one ladder, yeah? sul is gonna lower xia down and then mariam's gonna speed to the whip and—"

"nope." adeola, mariam, nella, lz and fredo all interrupt him simultaneously. making him kiss his teeth at them in response. "oi, what? fam, that's a good idea."

"aight then, macgyver. where the fuck is the ladder for this master plan you bubbled up in your brain?" nella asks him and there's already snickers from the others in the car as she adds to her question, "and also, xia isn't capable of walking. try think of a safe way to get her down that ladder."

after a few seconds of silence, he realises and sinks back down in his seat. with a bit of secrecy, adeola turns to fredo, "and this guy's supposed to be a bad man?"

"don't even ask me, sweetheart, only met the dickhead a couple years back," he explains.

"oh i'm sorry, mystery incorporated. tell me how we're gonna solve this shit. 'cause we told him kenza was bludclaat crazy but he ain't wanna listen."

"i know what i'm gonna do. stay here," mariam says and leaves the car. initially, mariam wanted to pick up sulayma alone but realised that there was something serious going on. so she made sure to bring along anyone else who could help.

she knocks on cench's door, waiting patiently. there was no answer. the only thing she heard was a loud bang which makes her jump. and the sound of a baby crying. and kenza's really loud screaming voice.

knowing her knocking won't work a second time, she hurries back to the car. "sul' was right. she's going fucking off. she's literally gonna kill somebody in there. fuck's sake, xia is in there."

"aight, nah it's calm, it's calm," fredo reassures, "lz is gonna go in, get the yute then come straight back to the whip. nells, adeola, mar, you're gonna help sully out. if kenza's in one fighting mood wielding knives on some fencing shit then defend your gyal, get me? then—"

𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें