𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃.

ཾ. ·˚ ༘  𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐎 . ➶°⁂🍼
𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 -ˋˏ 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑒 ˎˊ-

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Luv Is Dro — Jack Harlow, Static Major & Bryson Tiller・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄  ▐▐   ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*❝ 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚎, 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚎

・♩: *・゚🎶:* ◄◄ ▐▐ ►► ・゚♪: * ・゚♫:*
❝ 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚎, 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚎. ❞

( BIG DISCLAIMER to all my lovely
muslim readers, you shouldn't be ON
HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE ITS
RAMADANNNNN. but this right
here is straight haram so pls do not read
any further keep your ramadan spirit
alive and assalamu alaikum 😚)

      𝕹aturally, the first thing sulayma did when she opened her door to see cench was pull a face. scrunching her lips up to her nose and furrowing her eyebrows.

"oi, fix your face," he kisses his teeth at her but she doesn't listen, rolling her eyes as she lets him in. "thankyou," he matches her energy and gives her attitude. they go over to her kitchen, sitting close to eachother at the island before sulayma gets up to go make tea.

"you said you needed to chat to me innit? so talk," she tells him with her back turned to him.

now that he had finally got the chance, he was so nervous. not knowing exactly how to voice everything. at the end of the day, he was more of one to show than to tell. right now there were quite a few ways he could show her how he felt about her.

leisurely, she passes him his cup of tea and sat down on the island stool next to him. being the nosy girl she is, she notices cench's lock screen as he sets his phone down. with her finger she taps the phone again and a picture that he took of her and xia pops up illuminatingly onscreen.

"awww! was that when we spent the day out together?" she coos, making him shift the phone closer. since his mouth was full, he nods then waits to finish his sip before speaking. "yeah. when the fair was in town and she was so obsessed with all flashing lights and shit," he chuckles.

they both reminisce on the day as they stare at the photo. realisation both hit them when they deeped that both of them had come a long way. cench finally had let his pride down; realising that he needed to be a father and realising who it was that he wanted. and sulayma had finally let go of grudges and negative energy; realising all the things she thought were good for her were actually bad and realising she couldn't let xia miss out on such an important someone in her life.