TWELVE

What the fuck just happened...?

I could have died if my heart was just a little tinier to escape and jump out of my oesophagus.

What; was I supposed to scrub myself in front of Hyunjin?

I wish I could instead find a soap that cleansed the internal me...

Even if he didn't mean to, Hyunjin only made the situation ten times worse by shielding his face with the towel.

"I won't look," he whispered and I couldn't help but have a deeper feeling of guilt approach me.

The unforeseen sense returned to me when I questioned the amount of sexual tension that had just passed by. If something more intimate had happened, there was the smallest chance of things being just a wee bit... tolerable.

Nah... who am I kidding? It's just that the embarrassment would have kicked in a little later. 

I turned off the shower in the blink of an eye and rushed to the boy who still had his face behind the cover that had to wrap me.

Not knowing what to do, I impulsively snatched the towel and quickly wrapped it around myself, hoping that Hyunjin hadn't been lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the rather raw sight that had nearly been presented to him. 

I was still only wrapped in a towel... I swear, I started having signs of a heart attack when my head started feeling numb. It was because of the shit-load of embarrassment that every aspect of this scene shot at me... or just Hyunjin's alluring gaze...

He didn't say a word and just like that, he walked out. No way... How could he just-

He had only proven me wrong, like always.

He was back with my sweater and tie in his hands. My mind was split between two calls. I either wanted to beg him to stop doing what he was doing, the rationale being trouble to my heart, or plead with him to not stop being the only true gentleman that I had ever seen of my age.

"Tha-thank you," I stuttered and before I could look at his face, he looked away. 

He walked out with his head still down. Why was this day so... bizarre?

---

Awkward silence.

That was the only thing that occupied the tiny room other than the two bodies that belonged to me and Hyunjin.

We didn't dare to speak a word or even look at each other. 

I was so tempted to say something but I just couldn't pluck up the courage to do so. Neither could he.

Was I going to stay here for another hour? Here? Where so-called amusing memories of not more than thirty minutes old were strangling my neck? I could have choked to death if Hyunjin hadn't decided to speak in the next minute.

"Is it still embarrassing?"

Boy, is that even a question?

"Well... I think you know the answer," I awkwardly chuckle.

"I don't know if saying this will make it any better but just in case it helps, I will assure you that I'll try my best to erase that picture from my mind."

Nope. That did not make it any better.

I could see Hyunjin eagerly waiting for some sort of reaction that never came.

"So... what do you usually do at..." I looked at my phone, "6:50 in the evening?"

"Wait. What?!" 

I was confused at why his face did a complete 180.