ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

I heard his BM been causing some problems too. They ain't gon last much longer and when they do break up, she all mine.

I'ma make sure of that shit.

Meechie is having a pool party and she gon' be there. He told her to bring Jodie if she wanted.

I'ma beat his ass if he say something to me.

I just want him to. I hope his bitch ass can't fucking swim. I hope he drown and die.

I hope he choke on a piece of chicken.

♕♕♕

I walked into Meechie's house. Everyone was outside. I heard the music from the back yard.

This nigga had hella bottles of alcohol lined up in the kitchen.

Meechie do be getting lit as fuck.

I went outside. He looked at me and came over.

"Look, Bruh."

He wasn't drunk yet.

"Let's be grown men about this shit. I'm sorry for calling a bitch. You ain't have to beat my ass like that. You my brother and I'm not about to fight with yo stubborn, mean ass no more."

"I apologize too. You ain't have to tell on me or kick me in my balls. We brothers."

"Alright. Take that damn hoodie off. It's hot outside."

I took my hoodie off and sat it in my chair before sitting down.

Nai and Jodie walked outside. He was looking around and shit.

She so fine.

She had on a lil black and brown Fendi bathing suit, a black mesh-like cover up, and the black Baguette Fendi slides I bought her for her birthday.

"YEAH, HE HAD HIS STICK TUCKED AND HE GOT BUCKED, WE MADE HIM LAY IT DOWN!" all the niggas rapped to 30 Pack by Big30 and Action Pack.

Now, meechie know he got neighbors. Just ghetto.

My house sits off to itself so I don't gotta worry about that.

Jodie looked at me and looked back away. Yeah, nigga. If he look at me too long, I'ma beat his ass.

"Hey, Nai. You look good today," I flirted.

"Hey, Sin," she looked at me kinda funny which made me laugh.

"You'on know what Thank you mean no more?"

"Sin, hush," she laughed.

I caught Jodie looking at me again. I was making him mad with that shit.

"Nigga, you like what you see? Just looking at me and shit. I know I'm sexy. Nai think so too."

"Sin, don't start," she rolled her eyes at me.

"Tell yo nigga stop looking at me then."

"Hey, Bestie!" Meechie said with the bottle of Ciroc in his hand.