He was clenching and unclenching his sweaty hands constantly for some reason.

He immediately went to his cabin and sat down in the chair putting his somewhat trembling hands under his thighs trying to take deep breaths.

You got this jungkook ,you got this. Nothing will happen to you , you can get through it. It's okay ,i am okay ,you are okay.

He looked around his whole office , eyes travelling from left to right. No one looked out of place and everyone was his known colleagues only.

But he was feeling that creepy feeling again. He didn't know what to do. Plus the other feelings bubbling inside his chest weren't helping either.

He just wishes soohyun returns soon ,so he can take some leaves. So he doesn't have to deal with anything else.

He wasn't feeling good because of other reasons as well.

Nothing like that will happen jungkook , stop overthinking for once. It can't happen , it won't happen.

He tried to reassure himself. He tried to calm himself for a few minutes ,when he felt like he was calm enough. He started doing the work he needs to do for the whole day.

A few hours later , he was sitting in a meeting and others were showing the presentation. When it was done , Jackson asked him something.

The whole time ,jungkook was staring at nowhere in particular ,licking his lip once in a while. He was totally zoned out. He didn't look focused at all ,but instead lost in his own thoughts about something.

When he heard Jackson say something to him ,he immediately snapped out of it turning to Jackson ,"h-huh?" He blurted not knowing what was asked from him at all.

Jackson chuckled and repeated the question ,"umm... Yeahh okayy that's good. " He replied trying to focus but couldn't. He was nowhere near focused. His mind was somewhere else and he was cursing himself that why he has to be like that.

Why are you making a big deal of something. It's probably nothing. Don't think about it and fucking focus of the work.

When the meeting was done ,everyone went out but jungkook was still sitting there with his head down and elbows on the table infront of him. He had his head in hands slowly massaging his temples.

His head was hurting , his heart was aching ,he was scared , full of anxiety and dissappointed in himself because of thinking such a thing.

Fucking dissapoinment you are. How could you even think like that about your own husband who loves you so much.

I thought yejun loved me as well and you know what happened.

But taehyung isn't yejun. You can't even compare him to that asshole.

I know i shouldn't think like that but i can't help myself ,i have trust issues okayy.

Jungkook was arguing with himself ,he didn't know what to think anymore.

The thing was that when taehyung had get off the car ,jungkook hadn't drove off instantly. He was waiting for the younger to enter the building first before he drives away.

He had seen the interaction between so hee and taehyung ,he was far so he couldn't hear what they were saying but he could see everything clearly.

He saw them hug ,a hug isn't a big thing. Friends usually hug each other and it's totally normal, but it was taehyung's ex doesn't matter how she is ,still they had something in the past. Taehyung hugged her back as well ,younger had told him that they were still friends but he just felt his heart sinking.