2- year anniversary part 2

2 hours later
Levi's POV
Oh my god. I was so exhausted. I was on my back, hardly believing what happened. "I can feel an asthma attack coming on, but it was worth it. How'd you last so long?" "I don't know. It was hard as hell, but magic sure comes in handy sometimes." I said laughing. She started laughing too. Melissa looked at her phone, breathing heavily. "Shit! It's 230! I gotta go get Jake! Motherfucker." She rolled her eyes. "Why am I always late for everything." She quickly put on a shirt and jeans and tenner shoes. "I'll be right back. And I have plans for lunch." She said. "Alright. Want me to come with you?" "Not sure if we can prevent Jake from puking, or us from kissing too much. And I don't want that in either of our cars. It's alright. And you should relax. I'll be quick. I'll drop him off at the manor." I smiled at her. I often questioned how much she relied on her family for stuff, but I usually just let it slide.  "Okay." I kissed her before she disappeared. My next plan was to use my magic and put something really sweet up in the sky in lights. I could make the most beautiful poem in sparkles. I smiled, imagining it. Imagining Melissa's reaction. I had to wait until dinner or later on at night. Yeah, I'd propose at dinner, then I'd do the thing with the lights at nighttime. I'd take her to the park, by the river, then she'd probably be in awe. She'd love it. That would make her so happy. I had read her mind and knew she'd be ready to get married. I hoped it wasn't too soon, but I figured that it depended on how the person makes you feel, rather than how long you have been together. I was so excited.

When she got home, we hung out, watching movies and listening to music and watching friends and the office, talking to each other through most of it. We made out a bit, which turned into full-on sex. We fooled around for another hour or two. I checked my phone and it was 330. "I'm gonna take you somewhere you'll enjoy." She smiled flirtatiously at me. "Really?" I asked. "Like, on god." She said. "Okay. Where?" I asked, excited from the suspense. "You'll see. Just get in the car." I said. We walked outside and got into the car. Melissa was in the driver's seat and started driving. She pulled into a scary-looking alleyway. "Um, Star, honey?" I was a little worried. Where the hell were we? "Don't worry." A wand appeared in her hands. Oh, I think I know what she's doing now. She got out and pointed her wand at the wall. And just by her thinking of it, a colorful portal opened. "Let's go. We're getting lunch in the magic realm." I beamed with happiness. It had been so long since I had been there, and I needed a taste of home. "You're the best girlfriend ever!" She grinned as a crown appeared on her head. She changed into a fancy purple dress with a very low neckline. I loved her in her fancy dresses. "Well, I know it's been a while for you, and I want to have relaxation when I'm here for once. " She grabbed my hand and led me through the portal. Her smoothie and my frozen hot chocolate from home appeared in our hands. "Forgot about these." She smiled and we walked deeper. "This place looks so festive." I commented. It was decorated intensely with Christmas decor. It was snowing, and it felt pretty cold. I put a coat on me as we kept walking. "Do you want my jacket?" I asked. I knew it was super cliche, but even though her dress was long sleeved, she had to he cold out here. She shook her head, but I took my jacket to my suit and wrapped it around her shoulders. She pulled it over her chest. "Thank you." She said, gratefully. I knew Melissa never looked to admit when she got too cold or to hot or too uncomfortable in general, so I'd always give her a sweater or whatever she needed, regardless of whether she said she needed it or not. When we finally got to eat lunch, we were playing 20 questions. "If you could trade your life for anyone else's, who would it be and why?" "Mm..Bruce Wayne." I said, my hair glowing yellow. "Seriously?" She asked. "I'm just kidding. I'm not sure, honestly. Maybe um, I dunno...Kevin Durant. He's just such a cool basket ball player, and he makes it look so fun. What about you?" She smiled as she thought. "Hmm...Rihanna. Or maybe like, Rosa parks. I would love to be a very famous singer like Rihanna, but if I could be Rosa parks, I'd get to stand up to racism and fight for what's right. Both of those things are very important to me." "Didn't realize you were such an activist until I got with you." She laughed. "Yeah. I advocate for lots of things, and it adds to my street cred." I started laughing. "You want street cred? You can just go outside. You're already mega famous." She smirked at me, her long hair glowing yellow. "I am, aren't I?" She laughed. "Well, just so you know, if you want me to, I could come to a protest with you." She put her hand to her chest. "Aww, that's so nice. And just note, that gives me permission to drag you to any and all protests if I please from here on out." She said laughing. "Here you are! Anything else I can get you?" I shook my head. "No thanks, sally." I said after confirming Melissa didn't need or want anything else.

30 minutes later
Melissa's POV
Oh my gosh. I loved the magic realm. It had such a happy, bright aura. "Can I hold something for you?" Levi asked. He pointed at my shopping bags. He offered to take me shopping, and he understood how much I loved shopping. My uncles, and eventually brothers, used to joke about me having a hard time finding a boyfriend, due to the high standards they set for me in terms of how a boy should treat me and how much money he should have. He did get lots of money recently, but I didn't question where it was coming from. "No, thank you, Levi. Thanks for offering." He grinned at me. "No problem. We went to all the places I wanted to go. It's about 430. Why don't we go somewhere you want to go?" I smiled. "Okay." He wrapped his arm around me. "It's a surprise where we're going, so you're gonna have to put your necklace on." I used my magic to put it on. As I stopped glowing, my plain, yellow dress from earlier reappeared. He grabbed my hand as the bags disappeared from my other hand. "The bags are in the car." Levi said. "Thanks, Levi." I said smiling. We started walking towards the portal we opened. Once we walked through, Levi got in the drivers side. We drove around for like 20 minutes until we got to our destination. I gasped. "Olive Garden?!" I asked excitedly. "Of course, babe." He smiled at me. As we got out and walked in, Levi led me to our reserved table. Once we sat down, he grabbed my right hand on the table. His was on top of mine. "I'm having a great time." Levi said. "I'm having an even better time. And later on, I have a surprise for you." I beamed brightly. He beamed even brighter. He leaned over the table to kiss me. As I sat down, a waitress came to order our drinks. I got a Long Island margarita and Levi, glowing yellow, got an ice cold beer. Later on, he got a shrimp pasta and I got chicken Alfredo. Half an hour later, once we were done eating, Levi did something very unexpected. "Melissa," he said, standing up. "There's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while, now. And I think it's finally time." He got down on his left knee. I covered my mouth my my hands as I stood up. "Levi..." I started. He grabbed a small black box. He opened it, and inside was the biggest, most beautiful diamond ring I had ever seen in my life. "Will you marry me?" He asked, looking up at me hopefully. I locked eyes with him. "Oh my god..." I barely breathed out. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I pulled my necklace off. I started glowing yellow. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" I said, hugging and kissing him once he stood up. He put the ring on my left ring finger. Everyone in the restaurant started clapping and cheering. I kissed him again.