𖤐 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.

[𝗔𝘀𝗵𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

[𝗔𝘀𝗵𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

"I think i wanna take you out on a date." I say to sweets as she's in the shower.

"Oo, where would you take me?" She asks.

"Maybe do that diner down the street?" I say, looking at my phone.

"Hm, i've been wanted to go there" She says as she turns off the shower. "Do you think you could gimme my towel, love?"

I stand up and i grab her towel from off the door then i give it to her.

She grabs it then i walk out of the bathroom so i could give her some privacy.

[𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

I hear Ash close the door and i get out of the shower then i dry off.

I put on my underwear and bra then my leather skirt then my silk shirt.

I open the bathroom door, letting the steam out.

I walk over to Ash's dresser and get a pair of his socks.

I put them on then i look at him as he's on his phone.

I smile softly.

I get my knee high high heels then i unzip them from the back and i put them on then i zip them back up.

"Fez said he'll take us to the diner in a few." Ash says softly.

"Okay, great. I'm excited!" I smile and he smiles back.

"You look pretty." He says, sitting up.

"Awh thank you, love" I feel my cheeks heating up.

He stands up from his bed and goes over to his dresser then picks up the earrings and necklace that he got me plus my red glasses.

He comes back to me and i lean my head over so her can put my earrings in.

He puts my left earring in then the right then he comes behind me and puts on the matching necklace.