chapter 11

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next day in my room, feeling kind of dizzy. I sat up looking for water and i saw some beside me and at my other side I see joseph beside me, sleeping.

I screamed and told him to get get out which obviously woke him up and he groaned 
"ahhhh, why are you yelling this early in the morning.am I not suppose to get a sweet good morning from my fiancée" he said with a smirk 

I got so annoyed and I pushed him. "fiancée my ass by t-" 
"Your FAT ass" he interrupted 

"What the fuck bro!!!" I screamed and slapped him and ran out of the room. i really despise seeing his face[. I see my parents at the dining table but I didn't dare to greet them instead, i was on my phone trying to reach Ryan and ask how is doing. 

While I was at that my parents were trying to talk to me. 
"Y/n, aren't we your parents anymore, since when have you been this rude, we are just trying to save your dad's company"

That sentence was the last straw for me. i looked at my parents and spoke. "is the company more important than your daughters happiness?, even if it is aren't their any other people you can get investments from?, why most it be joseph's dad? Are you aware that I am already dating someone" i said at the verge of crying. 

My parents just looked at me unfazed and continued with their breakfast. I scoffed and left the dining hall and again i met with a smirking joseph which made me feel worse than i already am. 

He followed me back to the my room and i burst crying. Joseph saw me and instead of trying to comfort me, he slapped me. 
"bro, what do you see in that Ryan of a guy, what is so special about him that is worth crying over. Bro, I've known you for 15years and i know for a fact that you wont cry over someone that stupid."

I was taken aback by his actions and i just stared at him with my red eyes filled with anger i was about to say a sweet savage but he hugged me, for some reason his arms were warm and i relaxed a bit. I was about to hugged him back but i realized what i was doing and i just pushed him away and went back to my bed. he then  crawled up to the bed and wrapped his hands around me and i slept in his arms. 

Thats how chaotic this morning was

A/N: this chapter is soooooo short and i did it intentionally cuz i kinda forgot the plot i was going for so i ended up picking the one with sad ending but i need to finish up the details in my head and a lot of you pmed me saying i should continue the book which is what i am doing 

so basically i have a question, should it have a sad ending or happy ending or should i have an alternative chapter for happy ending (thats 3 chapters, 1000 words each) pls let me know and thanks for all the support for this book

good night