chapter 9

y/n's pov
i was devastated by what my mum told me and i just started dating ryan. Was joseph's dad's investment that huge in my dad's company, i still need to find a way to tell ryan.

ryan was asleep and i just stared at him till the neat morning. i can never get tired of his face.

i sighed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. when i finished i just put on some oversized shirt and some shorts and i started thinking of how i will tell ryan about the marriage. 

i was at the middle of my thought when i noticed ryan was already standing infront of me, i jumped because i didn't know he was there 

"anything wrong, you kinda down" he asked

at this point i had no other options so i told him. i told him the whole story and his face didn't seem to change he sighed and said 
"I'm glad -"

"You are what!!!? i you fcking kidding me, do you know how much it hurts and we just started dating and you are glad" i said cutting him off completely. he tried talking and i immediately interrupted. 
"you know what, you are such a jerk" i said with tears in my eyes and like that i took my phone and i left. everyone was in the living but i couldn't care less and just like that i left the house. 

Ryan's pov 

i couldn't believe y/n had jumped into conclusions like that. i wish i could hug her and tell her everything will be okay but how can i say that when i know none of that is true. i looked out the window and i saw her leave the house and i sighed out of frustration. 

next thing i know i see six boys coming into my room and bombarding me with questions

"bruh, what did you do to y/n?"
"yoo, y/n just left crying what happened"
"how can you make your girlfriend cry like that on the 2nd day of your relationship"
" thats not cool bro"

the questions were getting too much and i shouted out of frustration and anger. 
"Why are yall attacking me?!!?< i just dont understand what going on now. she is going through a rough time with her family by being forcily married to joseph. how is that my fault. i tried to calm y/n and comfort her but she didn't let me finish and jumped into conclusions.  AND I AM THE JERK HERE?!?!" i said as tears came out from my eyes 

wow, that took a lot of gut from me but they need to know that it hurts me too and i am not the one at fault. 

they all had speechless faces and oliver walked up to me and tried to comfort me but i left to get some air.

who am i kidding, i went straight to joseph's house. 

3rd person pov
after ryan stormed out of the house the boys looked at each other. 

"we fcked up big time" reggie said 
"see why i said we should stop jumping into conclusion, it might end up hurting someone." oliver said 
"okay but this time joseph is just a pain in the ass, i just wanna k1ll him right now ughh" darren said and the other boys agreed. 

"all we have to do is to wait for both of them to come back and make up, and if they dont we are gonna have to help them make up before y/n goes to her dads place." sebastian said breaking the silence 

"wait y/n is going to her dad's place?!!?, how did you know?" justin asked curiously along with the other boys. 

"well i was passing by when i heard her argueing with her mum so she is leaving on wednesday" sebastian said scratching the back of his head. 

A/N: ahhhhhhhhh what a disgusting way to end a chapter, i am so tired right now. oh yh and thank you for 2k read it might not seem like a big number but i really appreciate it sooo much and i've read every single comment and they alway make me smile knowing that people actually like my story.
NIGHT NIGHT