4 | Evans Academy

Start from the beginning

"Please give me some privacy if you don't have anything more to say."

I spoke up, opening the book and attempting to find the previous page without looking at him in the eyes.

Allen nodded reluctantly after he heard my remarks, a faint smile rising to his lips. He eventually left my room, even though it took him some time.

Finally having time for myself, I could relax and continue the book I was reading.

***

The day has finally come for Evans Academy's entrance ceremony. The location where the game will begin from now on.

(Even the places are basically the same to the game's cg.)

The crown prince's speech was awaited by all of the noble students gathered in the hall.

"Every one of my distinguished students, an important figure is going to greet us all. Please give a big round of applause for Crown Prince Valen d'Fyrst, our empire's rising star!"

The teacher announced graciously, nodding to the crown prince as he approached the stage.

Along with his alluring and friendly sapphire eyes, he has brilliant pale blonde hair that gleams in the sunlight through the windows.

(Even the appearance. Everything is the same.)

Everyone in the hall begins to clap their hands, expressing their eagerness at the thought of meeting the empire's crown prince.

(That person, Valen d'Fyrst, the Crown Prince and the visual of [Fated Love] Otome Game.)

As he eventually took the stage and faced us all with clear, steadfast gaze, my eyes observed his movements.

I have to admit that he is a unique type of prince in the game. A free-spirited yet dangerous in his own way.

At the end of his route, he will slice off Aliciel's eyes and stabbed her to death.

The thought of it was enough to send shiver run down my spine.

He exhibits a high level of ignorance when it comes to individuals he considers unimportant.

It's not as if he had a split personality, it just depends on who he meets and who meets him.

"Greetings to each and every one of you! Even though I'm only a first-year student, I'm honored to be given this opportunity."

He gave a friendly smile as he looked around the hall, at the students and teachers who were listening to his speech.

"Although obstacles will hinder our dreams, I am confident that by working together, we will be able to overcome them. I wish we could all get along during our school years and afterwards. That's all I have to say, thank you very much!"

After his short and straightforward speech, everyone roundly applauded.

(At least it's not long and boring.)

When I remembered how long it took me to complete his route, a smile appeared on my lips as I was reminded of his character profile.

┌──❀̥˚──◌─ - ────❀̥˚─┐

   [ Charismatic & Cool ]

   VALEN D'FYRST

   Almost everyone admires
   the noble and friendly
   crown prince. Many
   people looks up to him.

   Even though he has a
   simple secret, but that
   secret is big enough to
   shake everyone if it's ever
   discovered.

└────❀̥˚── - ─◌───❀̥˚┘

(Come to think of it, his secret was actually pretty simple. It's not even a big deal.)

As I watched him walk away from the stage, smiling at everyone who greeted him with a joyous smile, my eyes narrowed.

(It was the people around him who made things difficult and turned it into a big problem.)

Since I completed all routes, I was able to acquire a lot of useful information.

But I couldn't even use some of it to my own advantage. Since I will be keeping keeping my distance nonetheless, it's not a big deal though.

After the entrance ceremony was finally over, everyone rose from their seats and started walking to their dorms or taking a walk around the academy.

(I guess I should spend my time studying.)

***

"Lady Blacker, may we join you?"

"Lady Blacker, do you enjoy sweets?"

"Your hair is truly beautiful. As white as the snow and those bright ruby eyes that strongly symbolizes the Blacker Dukedom."

Exasperated sigh slipped form my lips as I attracted other noble ladies attention unintentionally because of my status.

But it was because of them that I was able to recall that they were all Aliciel's followers who bullied the heroine together in [Fated Love]

However, since I'm not the original Aliciel and had memories of my previous life, I will be keeping my distance so they won't bother me again.

"I apologize, but I'm not interested. Please leave me alone once you've finished your business."

I spoke up bluntly, lifting my head to look at them in the eyes. Their gaze trembled under my sharp gaze.

"... May I ask why?"

They questioned, sweat gathering on their brows and were visibly nervous. They were flustered, but they tried their hardest to ask with a polite smile.

That's just how nobles are.

"It's because I prefer to be alone, and your presence, to be honest, bothers me. Please leave."

I replied frankly. Despite the fact that I was telling the truth, they were infuriated and a frown spread across their faces. However, that was enough to make them silent.

"We understand, Lady Blacker."

They curtsied politely. Before leaving me alone, they gave me one more bitter look.

Even if they were staring at me with contempt, it's fortunate that I'm not affected by it. Or maybe it's because I'm used to that kind of gaze from my previous life.

It makes no difference to me. People, siblings, or parents, whether they are friends or not, alone or crowded. I don't think I require one.

(Just like that person said to me.)

My eyes narrowed as I continued to relax, enjoying the calming and peaceful scenery of the school's beautiful garden under the gazebo.

"Whoa... rude."

A familiar voice spoke up in a playful manner so suddenly that made my eyes widened in surprise.

(This voice...!)

I turned my head to be greeted by the same pale blonde hair and clear sapphire eyes I'd seen before.

The same person I saw at the entrance ceremony.

Valen d'Fyrst.

> End of Chapter 4