The Grandfather of Shoto Todoroki.

Shoto's POV:

I haven't visited mother for a while because of the recent exams and Villain attacks so I'm making my way to her room now.

Just before I knock on her door I hear an unknown voice coming from inside.

"I'm so so sorry for what my stupid child of a son has done to you and to his own children.", I hear a deep masculine voice speak.

As I reach my hand towards the door handle I can feel heat radiating from it, looking down I can see the handle glowing a bright yellow. Then my mother spoke.

"No, no. Please stand up. You were unaware of what was happening I-", before she could continue the male spoke again.

"I am aware now... he is no longer my son. He is a disgrace to the Todoroki name. Do not worry I shall free you from this cage.", the male finished before the door opened.

3rd POV:

Once the door to the room was open Todoroki met the unknown male, he had a tall muscular build much like his father, the man wore a white buttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up accompanied by black trousers and brogues, the most defining feature was his singular cold blue eye that looked down onto the boy as the other was covered by a black eyepatch.

"It seems you have a visitor Miss.", the male announced as Rei peaked her head round the large male to see her son standing there.

"Ah! This is my son, Shoto", Rei introduced to the large male whose (h/c) hair that was greying at the sides was tied in a loose ponytail swayed lightly.

"I see,", he began. Unlike his father Shoto could feel an overwhelming pressure from the man as if he were a man to always demand respect. "It's nice to meet you Shoto, you may call me Y/n. I shall take my leave now Rei, I'll make sure to help you properly.", the man said as he left.

As Shoto entered the room he turned to his mother who was sat beside the window. Before he could ask his question his mother's intuition had caught on.

"I suppose you're wondering who specifically Y/n was. I'm sure you listened in on our conversation.", Rei said cutting off the boy before he could even speak.

"Yes.", he emotionlessly replied.

"Well, when I was younger I knew him as one of the most respected heroes in the world but this was before the government had control over heroes. He was a man that felt the idea of a Hero being paid to save someone would only put those less fortunate in danger so after the bill was passed he had resigned and became a Firefighter instead. As time went on he created the Quirked Fire Fight Company or Q.F.F.C as an international business to save not only people but animals that have been affected from natural disasters to become a first response team.", Rei had explained. To Shoto who thought that becoming a hero was the only way to be better than his father, he found it almost inspiring to hear this.

"But you're probably not interested in that.", she joked seeing her son hang off every word, "I suppose the most interesting thing is the fact that he is your Grandfather.", she announced. This had definitely shaken the boy as a whirlwind of questions stormed inside his head.

"As a first responder he could never stay in one place, so you could probably guess as to why you've only met him now. He may seem scary but when I had told him of you and your siblings he couldn't stop himself from smiling. It was as if he turned from a black bear into a panda.", Rei spoke fondly as she tried to hold in a laugh.

A/n: ok. Another MHA story. A bit shorter because I couldn't think of anything so it's only a background description for now.