~I Was Made for Loving You~

~Third-Person POV~

"Come on Bruno~" Rieka begged the older man, "it's fun, it doesn't matter if you're good at it or not".

She held the man's hands, trying to get him to dance with her.

"I'm not a dancer Rieka" Bruno says, rubbing his shoulder insecurely.

They were currently holding one of their annual fiestas, the whole village gathered around as Agustín and the band played their heart out.

"So what?" She says," when was the last time you danced?"

"Awhile" he answers," and for good reason too".

"You might as well give up Rieka!" Felíx calls out through the loud music," Bruno doesn't dance!"

"Fine~" she grumbles in defeat," your loss old man~".

Personally this music wasn't Rieka's favorite, but she still managed to get down to it.

"I'll be here if you need me!" She shout amidst the loud music, watching as Bruno walked back to his chair in the corner before dancing with Isabella.

"I think that guy over there likes you~" Isabella chuckles, Rieka following her gaze where a man stood a couple feet away, watching her closely.

"Eh" she says," he's probably looking at someone else, maybe yooooou~"

"Oh god stop~" she groans," besides, I don't have time for boys".

"Neither do I" she responds

"Yea like tío Bruno~" Someone chimes in, it was Dolores.

"Oh wow thanks for putting me on the spot nosey!" Rieka laughs

"You like Tío Bruno!?!" Isabella shouts with surprise, thankfully the music was loud enough for others to not hear her.

"It was a long time ago jeez!" She defends herself," it was just a little crush, okay?"

"Damn Rieka got the hots for our tío" Isabella teases.

"Shut up~" she laughs, playfully shoving her shoulder as they continued to dance, "anyway how are you and Mariano, D?"

"I'm so glad you asked~" she sighed dreamily,
"He already wants to marry me, but of course I'm not one to rush things so I keep refusing his advances".

"How many times has he proposed?"

"25"

"Holy shit~" Rieka curses

"Yea I know" she responds dramatically," I guess you can say he's a bit obsessed with me~".

She strikes a pose," can you blame him?"

"What are you guys talking about?" Luisa joins the group curiously.

"Mariano has already proposed to Dolores 25 times" Isabella tells her.

"Good lord" she sighs," has she said yes?"

"Nope" Dolores answers," anyways, I bet I can out-dance all of you".

"Oh-oh-oh you're on~" Luisa chuckles, the four girls showing each other their moves.

Bruno watched her move, graceful as ever, becoming one with the music as if it were an old friend.