Chapter 4

Blazefire went on the hunting patrol. They had caught plenty and restocked the fresh kill pile. After that, she went on a border patrol with Minnowpaw, they caught a mangy kittypet trying to have a sniff of our territory. They had chased it off though. Other than that it was fine. Minnowpaw and Blazefire went to the training hollow. Minnowpaw, I'm going to be the fox trying to attack the nursery. And you have to defend it. What would you do? Instantly, Minnowpaw crouched into a battle crouch. She yowled and jumped at Blazefire. She was barely a mouse whisker away from Blazefire's scruff. Amazed, Blazefire congratulated the apprentice. Great job, Minnowpaw if you were in a real battle, you would've shredded them! She purred.

                                     .................................................

Minnowheart! Minnowheart! Minnowheart! The clan cheered the newly made warrior. Minnowheart, you know that you would have to sit vigil the whole night. Said Cloverstar. Yes, I know. Said Minnowheart. Blazefire, I'm very proud of you. Said Cloverstar. Thank you. Said Blazefire. Add the clan clan parted. Minnowheart sat down near the camp entrance. You know you can't talk during vigil. Meowed Blazefire. Minnowheart nodded. Good. Said Blazefire . I'm very, very proud of you, you know that right. Minnowheart nodded.