chp | sixteen

"Shit," Taehyung grumbled as he slowly began to sit up. "What time is it?"

"Oh fuck... I need to get ready or else I'll be late to work. Guys, wake up. Jimin? Jungkook? Baby? Ah, where's (y/n)? I remember being next to her," he said.

"Wake up, my loves. We need to go and make money!"

"Shut up, Tae. It's too early for your yelling," Jungkook grumbled. "It's not early. If we don't get up now, we'll be late to work, you idiot."

"I run the company, Tae. I don't need to be there so early." Jimin told him, sitting up. "Where's (y/n)?"

"There she is," Taehyung told them before pointing to your sleeping figure on the love seat opposite them. "I think she got blankets for us when we fell asleep. I wonder when?"

"I know hybrids can warm themselves up, but she should've gotten some for herself. And why didn't she sleep upstairs?" Jimin asked, throwing off the blanket and making his way towards you.

"(y/n)... wake up," Jimin whispered, gently shaking your body. "Hm?"

"Wakey-wakey~" He softly sang. "Why don't you take a shower while I make breakfast, hm? I'm going to drop you off at Hoseok's since Yoongi and Christopher are there. Is that okay with you?"

"I don't think she's listening to you, love. Her eyes are still closed, and-"

"I-I'm up. Yes, I'd like to see Hoseok and Yoongi and Chris." You muttered, slowly sitting up.

"Good, now go freshen up. Breakfast should be done by the time you're ready." Jimin told you, gently patting your head, being mindful of your ears.

"Hm."

The guys watched as you lazily made your way up the stairs. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at Jimin with smiles on their face,

"You really care for her, don't you?" Jungkook asked. "He clearly does. Just look at the way he smiles at her."

"Of course, I care... am I not supposed to?" Jimin frowned, causing his boyfriends to chuckle.

"You are, but... never mind. Anyway, we should just go and freshen up too. I'll be quick, so I can help with breakfast!" Taehyung said before hurrying up the stairs.

"Are you going to join him?" Jimin asked. "Nah, lemme help you a bit first."

-

"Ah... you've finally gotten a warrant to search the centre, right?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook hummed in response.

"We plan on going towards the night. Before some auctions as well as to catch him and illegal buyers."

"That's right. Good luck, Jungkook. Make sure to send the hybrids you save tonight get sent to good and caring facilities, okay? And send them to good doctors when they need to get checked."

"Why send them to other facilities and hybrid doctors that I don't know when I've got you two?" Jungkook chuckled. "You're the owner of one of the most trusted hybrid protection organizations. And you, Tae, are one of the most trusted doctors."

"Let's just finish eating, huh? We need to get to work, and I need to pass by Hoseokie's to drop off (y/n)." Jimin grumbled as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Actually..." you whispered.

"What's up?" Taehyung asked, placing two hash browns onto your plate. "You can ask anything, you know that?"

You slowly nodded. "Uh, I was hoping if I could go with Jungkook. I'd like to help him when he's going to the shelter."

"Oh, do you want to see your friends?" Taehyung asked, and you nodded. "I want to see if everyone who was there is still there. Especially Yuri..."