❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁Chapter 11

⚠slight mature themes, but nothing graphic⚠

The crew stayed at Po-Seoks' residence till late in the evening. You couldn't figure out why you were suddenly aware of Suga, but being in his presence in such a casual setting made you light-headed. He was unusually attentive to you, and you were filled with regret knowing this would be your last day with him. You sipped your drink and wandered around Po's -yard.  They had fairy lights strung around the shrubs and trees. It looks to be quite magical. You gently smile. You felt nostalgic simply thinking about your year with the crew you grew to love.

You were conscious of a presence nearby. Sugas' proximity next to you causes your heart to thump loudly.

He looked at you with a half smile. "Are you sad about leaving, Yeonra?" he asks, noticing the distant look in your eyes.

You turn to face him and shake your head "Both yes and no. I'm just sad that I won't see the crew again, but quitting my job...no way. It was too stressful and mentally exhausting for me."

He snorted, "I sure met some colourful characters at work, and I will genuinely miss all of them," he said softly, looking at the crew, who were laughing so hard as they danced around with each other. Po. and Sugwon appeared to be very tipsy, and Su-Li appeared to be beyond repair drunk. Po's wife insists that they all sleep over especially the  ones who were supposed to be the designated drivers but who were too tipsy for the road,

Suga smiles, "It was good to meet all of you Yeonra. Each one of you has made a lasting impact on my life. Which I will never forget or take for granted. " He turns to you and smirks, "I'll miss our cleaning together Yeonra."

You laughed "Me, too, and thanks for being a knight in shining armour the other day. It would have been a devastating day if I had to lose my precious first kiss to that jerk Song -Wook..oops, too much information"When you saw Sugas' eyes lift in astonishment, you blush bright red.

"You've never kissed a guy before...---"   Suga was rendered speechless. Yeonra was stunning. How come?

"Shush...nobody knows how pathetic I am in that department," you say, covering your hot cheeks with your hands. "Please ignore what you have just heard. It's extremely embarrassing."

Suga chuckles, "It isn't, but it is quite cute Yeonra.Have you never dated before?" He was delighted.

You moved your head, "I went on a date once in high school, as well as a few dates with Song Wook, but it was disappointing, so I vowed never to date again. I'm too shy and reserved for that. Perhaps it's my fault... I'm looking for sincere romance. I'd like my future partner to sweep me off my feet. We must kiss and dance in the rain, hold hands, eat ice cream, cuddle in bed for an entire day, and he must propose to me most unusually. " You laughed as you noticed his calculating expression. You took a deep breath, "I know it sounds ridiculous, but maybe I'm craving true romance. I have always had an old soul."