As we spent the next twenty minutes listening to music on loud as we soon reached the location Ahana sent me. 

"Oh my, your friend seems rich!" my brother comments as we see a huge Mansion ahead of us. Watchmen opens the gate for us and my brother takes the car inside as I sat there speechless just gazing at the beautiful mansion. Abeer wasn't kidding when he said he was rich.

"Let's go," I say as we all get down from the car and a servant walks toward us with a smile.

"Welcome to Malhotra Mansion, I was just waiting for you, I'm Ravi," he says and I return the smile.

"Thank you," I say and look behind him, "Is everyone here?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, everyone is here, they're all waiting for your arrival, please follow me, I'll show you where they are," Ravi says and I look at my brother as he mouths 'Rich People' at me and I chuckle.

As we walked towards the party location I took my time staring at Abeer's beautiful home, big garden, a fountain in the middle, beautiful flowers and don't even start with the exterior, it was just so amazing to look at.

As we walked closer to the room the party was held, I could hear the music blasting loudly from inside.

Soon enough we walked inside a black room, with minimum colorful lights on, as people crowded around everywhere talking, laughing, dancing, and enjoying themselves.

I saw there were other people too aside from the group of Abeer's friends. I watched as Ravi walked ahead of us and called for someone, someone as in Abeer who sat surrounded by his friends and he looked irritated with them as they all laughed at him.

Once Ravi reached him, he bent down to tell Abeer something, and all of a sudden Abeer stood up and he turned around so fast that I was worried that he might have sprained his neck.

Once he noticed me his eyes went wide and a huge smile broke on his face, I saw everyone else finally noticing me.

Abeer hurriedly walked towards me only to stop dead inches away from me as he gazed behind me.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," he mutters under his breath as he watches my brother who was standing behind me.

"Normal people say hello when they meet, but I guess this works too," I say to Abeer who finally looks back at me from my brother apologetically, and as he opens his mouth to say something, someone pushes him hard aside.

Before I can figure out what was happening, I was pushed aside as a figure ran and hugged my brother tightly.

"Oh God Ayaan, I missed you so much!!" 

What!?

I see all of Abeer's friends gathering around as I finally see it was Ahana who was hugging my brother tightly.

"I missed you too!" Ayaan says chuckling looking at the excitement on Ahana's face.

"How are you? When did you return? How is Uncle and why didn't you tell me you're back?" Saying this she started hitting him and I watched them shocked.

"Corgi, corgi breath," Ranbir says as he pulls her away from Ayaan.

"You're still with this bulldozer?" Ayaan asks as Ranbir glares at him but Ahana laughs.

I walk towards Abeer, "What is going on here?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"You might be so clueless right now!" he says laughing and I glare at him.

"Tell me!" I say and he takes my hand and pulls me away from the unexpected reunion of my brother and my friends.

"I still can't believe Ayaan is your brother," Abeer says as he passes me a drink and I frown.

"Why is that?" I ask and sit down on a bar stool as Abeer takes a seat beside me.

"We know him, he is Ahana's best friend," Abeer says and I watch as Ranbir and Ayaan argue, more like Ayaan teasing Ranbir only to see him get angry.

"Yeah, I figured that much out," I say taking a sip of the drink.

"This is nice," I tell Abeer and he smiles.

"I forgot to tell you, but shorty, you look absolutely beautiful," he says and suddenly heat crawled up my cheeks and I smile.

"Thank you," I say, "You should probably stop calling me Shorty, I'm tall today," I say and he laughs.

"Sure, those heels make you tall, but I'll never stop calling you shorty," he says and I glare at him playfully.

"By the way, your house is beautiful, especially the fountain in the front, I loved it," I say and he smiled.

"I'm glad, come on, you should meet my dad, he wants to meet my girlfriend," he says pulling me and I stop dead.

"What? You told your dad about me?" 

"Yeah, he knew about you already,"

"No, not like that, you told him I'm your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, why not, though he was surprised it took me so much time to find a girlfriend," he says and I look at him stunned.

"You already had so many girlfriends!" I remind him.

"Yeah, I had many girlfriends, and I was never that serious with them that I would introduce them to my dad," he says.

"But you're serious with me?" I ask seriously.

"Yes, I'm damn serious," he tells me as my heartbeats rose.

"Are you sure?" I ask him again and he rolls his eyes.

"Yes I am," he answers.

"Really? See last chance you-"

"Shorty stop it or I'll take you aside and kiss you again, and this time I won't apologize," 

Oh, God!

»»——⍟——««

So!! How was the surprise??

Had to write the whole chapter again because Wattpad deleted the one I had written, I had to write everything all over again!!

Anyway, I hope you guys will like it!! I'm waiting for the comments and votes.

P. S. I'm so loving the inline comments some readers are putting in, it helps me knowing what scenes and things you liked the most. ❤

Thank you!