Chapter 28

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

Ira's Pov

"I'm not sure you should go," My mom says and I hear dad sigh.

"Let the girls go, they won't be able to go anywhere once their school and college will start next week," my dad tells my mom and I smile as I wear my earrings.

I wore a black Maxi as Ahana told me to wear black today as all the girls decided to wear one, and that was not a problem for me as half the things I own are black.

My phone rang and I see my brother calling, I smile as I pick up his call and make my way out of my room and towards Giva's to see she was already ready and was waiting.

"Don't tell me you're still getting ready!" My lovely brother's voice reached my ears and I roll my eyes. I've no idea why these boys complain about how much time girls take to get ready!

 I mean, of course, we will take time, we've to look our best, not for somebody else, but for ourselves, and if that costs wasting of time, then so be it.

"Stop complaining, as if you don't spend time getting ready," I tell him.

"I do, but less than you," He says and I roll my eyes.

"Let's see if you'll complain when you'll have a girlfriend and she'll take your time," I tell him and he laughs.

"Uh let me assure you, my would-be girlfriend is not like that," he tells surprising me.

"Oh my god, your would-be girlfriend? Don't tell me you already know who she is," I say curious.

"Of course I know who she is, just waiting for the right time to say something," he says and I hear a horn. "Now come out you two, I'm here," he says and I walk towards my parents cutting the call.

"You look beautiful," my mom says putting some black kajal behind my ear and I smile. 

"Thank you," I say as Giva walks down and mom does the same to her.

"I want you girls back by eleven, okay?" Dad says and I nod. "And send me your friend's phone numbers," he adds.

"Why?" Giva asks confused as she walks towards the door in her high heels.

"Just in case I couldn't contact you, I need someone else's number for contact," he answers as I send him Ahana and Aria's number as I bid them bye and walk to my brother's car.

"Hello beautiful ladies," he says and I laugh getting inside the car.

"Hello Bhai, I'm meeting you after a whole year!!" Giva complains.

"I know smart pants, how are you? And who are these idiots you're going to party with?" he asks her.

"Why don't you wait until you meet them?" I say instead and he chuckles agreeing.