Chapt. 2 Gamer Boy

What's gonna happen:
Straight Vaginal sex
Daddy kink
Rough sex
Punishment/angry sex
Blowjob

"Get off that damn game," I huffed pulling lightly at his arm. He'd been on for the last 5 hours and I was tired of it. "Let me just finish this round-" I scoffed interrupting him. "You said that the last five times!! More than that actually!"

He sighed, "I know but I can't pause it- oh hold on." He started talking to his friends about strategy all of the shit I really didn't give a fuck about at that point.

A light bulb came above my head and I smiled sliding down onto my knees. I went between his legs and glanced up at him catching his eye as he looked down at me and back up to the screen. I put one hand on each of his legs. Then my face over where his dick would be, covered by the green sweats. His leg twitched as I opened my mouth on him passing on heat. I kissed and pressed my tongue against, the hardening form still without taking it out.

The lump in his sweats seemed to ask me to take it out but instead I traced around with my finger, giggling. I pressed my palm against it gently rubbing through the now extra warm fabric. He shifted in the chair so his legs spread wider. Another giggle left me.

This time I folded grabbing the waist band of the sweats with his underwear and pulling them down as best as I could to take out his length. My hand went in letting it go and watching it stand up, leaning slightly because of its own weight. I kissed up the shaft to the head.  I didn't waste time to take him in my mouth as I began bobbing my head quickly.

"Fuck-" he moaned and I could hear his hand grab the mic on his headphones. I gripped his thighs harder and didn't stop. My jaw went slack as I sucked him making sure my teeth didn't graze him and I didn't gag too hard. I glanced up at him.

His hands were still on the controller but his bottom lip was caught in his teeth. His face showed determination. I rolled my eyes bringing my focus back down. I popped off of him replacing my mouth with my hand for a moment. I rubbed my palm over the head. He twitched a sound coming from him that he tried to stop. I giggled once more, not stopping the stroke of my hand rubbing over his head every now and then.

I put mouth back on him, going down to the base as best as I could. A hand came down on my head pushing me down further, causing me to gag and lift my head against it. He moved his hand letting me up. I took a moment to breath before going back down bobbing my head quickly and using moving my tongue on the underside of his cock.

He gasped moaning and his legs spread wider. "Shit stop-" that did not make me stop. It only egged me on more pushing me to suck hard, to go faster, to do it how it liked it. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck-" his voice was below a whisper but I could hear him well enough.

His head went back as he moaned, gasping and gripped the controller hard. I kept going slowly down as I milked him, swallowing around him. I moved off of him as he caught his breath.

"Alright- I'm....I'm finna get off I'll hop on la- shut the fuck up. Y'all can joke on a nigga later, peace." He pulled his headset off and looked down at me. I smiled innocently, standing up. He pulled his shirt off and stood up pulling his sweats and boxers completely off. "You know you finna get fucked up right? Since you wanted to do that shit."

I shrugged, "you should've got off the damn game." Before I knew it I was swept off my feet and tossed on the bed. "W-wait-"

At that moment I realized how much trouble I was in.

"Ain't no fucking waiting," he pulled my drawls off and my shirt quickly. "Bring your legs up to your chest and spread 'em don't make me have to do it." I brought my legs up to my chest and spread them like he asked no sense in getting in more trouble. He pressed the tip against me slowly pushing in. "Mmmm shit~" my voice had a slight wave in it feeling him bottom out, his balls pressed against my ass.

My eyes closed and I waited for him to move. "Keep yo fucking eyes open." He grabbed my legs by the inner part of my knees giving himself leverage. I didn't open my eyes until the first thrust, it was slow but hard. I bit my lip holding back while keeping my eyes open, holding eye contact with him. He looked at me with a light glare, "nah make some fucking noise."

"Make me nig-" my head flew back and my hands gripped at the sheets. My voice came out loudly, I couldn't stop it. My legs were threatening to close and had he not been holding them they would've.

"Yeah now what the fuck was you finna say?" I tried lifting my head to look at him only for it to go back. "Fuck- I'm sorry-" I whimpered. My legs shook as he continued to pound into me. My mouth watered from the pleasure and I drooled.

"Sorry who-?"

"I-I'm sorry daddy-" my voice cracked halfway through the sentence.

"Yeah now cum all over this dick."

Before he even finished his sentence I was shaking, more than before, and my mouth hung open in a silent scream. He pressed his body to mine cumming with me, groaning with his release. We laid together for a few minutes catching our breath before he got up.

"Stay here let me go get a rag..."