In the main courtyard, Chu Jiuzhang was sitting by the window holding a volume of books to read. Xie Yan now does not need to be notified when entering or leaving the main courtyard. He leaned against the window, playing with a grass in his hand, and asked leisurely, "Do you still eat roast chicken today?" 

Can't see the desire to eat, "If you want to eat, you can ask the pantry to prepare it." 

Xie Yan sneered in his heart and continued to pretend! "Okay, then I'll go and tell the kitchen to prepare one. I'll eat it myself. You're still healing, so just eat something light." 

The calm and serene eyes finally left the scroll and looked at the young man who was about to taste the herbs. "I'm not sick, I don't need to be a taboo when it comes to eating and drinking." 

After swallowing a leaf, Xie Yan was so bitter that he frowned, but he forced himself to swallow it, then took off another leaf and handed it to Chu Jiuzhang, "I'm a doctor. I have the final say, do you dare to eat this?" 

Chu Jiuzhang, who didn't understand herbs, didn't know what it was, but he didn't hesitate. Without wrinkling, he swallowed it in one go. "I told you to eat, you really eat it? What if it's poisonous?" Xie Yan said reproach, but there was a smile on his face. 

"Follow the doctor's orders, what you said." Chu Jiuzhang said calmly, but the next moment there was a trace of grievance in his eyes, "But it's really a bit bitter." The heart seemed to be hit hard, and the herb in his hand fell to the ground, thanking him. Tired of it. 

Xiaojiu's expression became clearer in his mind, "Lord Lord, this medicine is really bitter." 

"Xie Yan?" Returning to reality from his memory, Xie Yan suddenly slammed into Chu Jiuzhang's calm and peaceful eyes, he coughed lightly, and brushed it away. Face, "You have dark wounds in your body, there is no harm in eating leaves."

"Well," Chu Jiuzhang closed the scroll, stretched out his hand and took a piece of crystal clear pastry from the table next to him, and handed it over, "Go and suffer."

Xie Yan was not polite, and simply stretched his head over, grabbed it, and chewed it. After swallowing it, a sweet taste filled the mouth, and the previous bitterness was completely covered.

"What book are you reading?" He looked at the cover of the book, his eyelids jumped, "You also like to read military books?"

"Also?"

"Oh, I used to have a friend who also likes to study these. He was born in the door. But the experience was really bad, then..."

"What happened later?"

Xie Yan lowered his head, his face was hidden in the shadows, and his voice was light and airy, "Afterwards, he still died."

Chu Jiuzhang stared at him quietly, while talking about Xie Yan. In the intelligence, this so-called friend did not exist, but he just had a feeling that the boy in front of him was not lying. Moreover, he himself was a little uneasy, as if he had forgotten something quite important.

"Xie Yan!" Ying Shishi suddenly rushed into the yard angrily, his eyebrows stood upright, and his delicate face was stained with a blush, he saw Chu Jiuzhang bowing before complaining: "Master, do you know what Xie Yan is doing in the yard? "

"What did he do?" Chu Jiuzhang was a little interested.

Thinking that the tidy and clean yard was dug like a dog, Ying Shishi was not angry. "He dug a hole in the yard and said that he wanted to plant poisonous weeds." She turned to Xie Yan with suspicion. "What are you doing planting poisonous weeds for?"

"You have nothing to do, just a little hobby." Xie Yan smiled at Chu Jiuzhang, "You can't be so stingy, right?"

"Fourteen, I said that Dr. Xie needs everything he needs. Satisfied." Chu Jiuzhang's eyes were cold and sharp, and he straightened Ying Shishi to kneel before he continued, "He is a doctor, and it is understandable that he likes to grow some herbs."

Ying Shishi lowered her head and bit her lip. She was not targeting poisonous weeds, but these days, the relationship between the master and Xie Yan became closer. You know, in the past, the master was not so reassuring and indulgent towards their subordinates, but he had such trust in a person who had only known each other for a few days. Xie Yan's medical skills are superb. If it is really bad for the master, they can't save anyone. She is really worried, so she wants to kill his prestige and remind the master.

Unexpectedly, the master didn't care at all, and it annoyed her because of it.

"Yes, this subordinate is convicted, please punish the master."

Xie Yan stood aside to watch the play. He wanted to know how Chu Jiuzhang would deal with this matter. If it were him, if Futianlou had a subordinate who dared to be so big in front of him Huo Xiao, he has already fed poison.

"I'll punish you for helping to plant poisonous weeds." As soon as Chu Jiuzhang's voice fell, Ying Shishi's face became tangled and twisted, and Xie Yan burst out laughing.

"My subordinates obey." Ying Shishi got up, glared at Xie Yan, who was gloating at the misfortune, and walked out of the yard.

Jin Xuan planted grass in Chu's house for a day, and finally accepted the fact that the master he worshiped was six years younger than him. The path of medicine is one way, and the master is the teacher. Xie Yan was so young, and he was already at the top of his medical skills. It was natural for him to worship him as a teacher. He was willing to worship him.

The fact that the master did not die was already the greatest comfort to him.

After dinner, he was called into the room by Xie Yan, and he gave a calm salute and smiled, "Master, it's great that you didn't die! However, are you being hunted down because of the master of this house?"

Xie Yan picked up a stack of paper from the bookcase and handed it to him, "It's not just that, but you don't care about the court, and you don't go back to Ji'an for the time being. Study these things thoroughly here first."

Jin Xuan took it curiously, "Master, what is this?"

"Have you ever been in contact with the plague?"

"I have seen such patients before while traveling abroad," Jin Xuan replied earnestly, "My disciple has been studying it for a long time, but he couldn't find a way."

In the original plot, a large-scale plague would suddenly break out in Jingzhou in a short time, gradually affecting the surrounding prefectures. When the country was in crisis, Wei Qinghan, the son of the left prime minister, after assiduous research, finally figured out a way to deal with the plague, and the plague was brought under control.

And all of this, he stole from Xie Yan who was imprisoned in the dungeon of Zuo Xiangfu.

It was not long before the outbreak of the plague, and there must have been a case in Jingzhou Prefecture. He could not prevent the emergence of the plague, but he could treat the patients as much as possible and prevent the further spread of the plague.

"This is the method for the plague. After you have learned everything here, go back to Ji'an Church."

Jin Xuan's face was so excited that his eyes were red with emotion, "Master, this disciple will definitely live up to your expectations!"