Xie Yan fed him a medicine, but after a few breaths, Mr. Chen's originally pale complexion had turned rosy, his breathing had stabilized, and his face that was so painful quickly became calm, as if there was no more pain, he was tormented by the pain. For three days and three nights, now under the action of the drug, he fell asleep directly.

Such a miraculous effect shocked Chen Gongzi and others.

"This son, the old man and the disciple still need to go to save people. This is a life-saving medicine. If you swallow one a day, you can save your life. After seven days, you will go to Jiangzhou Fu Tongfu Inn to find me. This medicine boy, Guangdan, will remove the root of the disease for Ling Zun at that time." Mrs.

Chen was a reasonable person. Hearing the words, he immediately took the medicine bottle and wiped away his tears, "The boy thanked the doctor and the doctor Guangdan."

Mrs. Chen did not speak. But a big gift.

"Uncle Gui, the carriage at the back was given to the divine doctor. My mother and I rode together in the same car." Previously, the reason for the separate rides was because Mr. Chen often rolled in pain and could not ride together. Now Mr. Chen is no longer in pain under the action of the pills. Just enough to give the carriage and horse to Xie Yan and them.

Guangdan was once again amazed by the son's magical skills.

Xie Yan took it for granted. In his world, although intestinal carbuncle was an emergency, it could not kill him. What's more, his medical skills were better than that of a medical sage, and a small intestinal carbuncle was nothing at all.

"Divine Doctor, this is my Chen Mansion's intention, and I hope to accept it with a smile." Chen Gongzi took another brocade bag, and Guangdan took it under Xie Yan's gesture. It's amazing!

Glancing at the strong servants of the Chen family, Xie Yan said again, "I have something to ask you." As the doctor, all have to make offerings.

Xie Yan glanced at Guangdan, Guangdan immediately understood, and pointed to the dense forest beside the official road, "Master and I found a wounded person in the forest before and wanted to carry him into the car for diagnosis and treatment, but neither Master nor I could move him, can you help us?"

How could the Chen family have any reason for such kindness? Chen Gui hurriedly ordered someone to go to the edge of the woods to carry the man covered in blood into the carriage, and then watched the two of them drive away.

"Mother, Uncle Gui, let's go home now, prepare generous gifts, and then go to Jiangzhou Mansion." Chen Gongzi said with a big smile, and the haze in his heart disappeared.

When Yingyi woke up, he thought his soul was in the underworld. With such severe injuries, it is impossible not to die.

But as a first-class guard, his professionalism told himself that he was lying in a carriage that was not very spacious at the moment, the wound was well bandaged, and there was only a little pain. The carriage swayed, and the curtain was blown up by the wind, revealing a blue sky.

He is still alive.

There were two people outside the car, one clear voice kept talking, the other only responded occasionally.

After a while, the carriage stopped, the curtain was lifted, and a little girl in a skirt walked in, her big black and white eyes were very agile, clear and unsullied, and her little face with some baby fat bulged slightly. Seeing Ying Yi's open eyes, he said, "Master said you were awake, and you did."

Ying Yi put down his guard for a little while, and squeezed a smile on his normally serious face, "Thank you little girl for saving me, next..."

"Humph!" Before he could finish speaking, the girl changed her face and got out of the carriage. Totally overwhelmed.

Guang Dan jumped out of the carriage and ran in front of Xie Yan angrily, pulling his skirt and puffing out his cheeks, "Young Master, I'm being treated like a girl again."

Xie Yan was roasting pheasants, his eyes wandered around him, With a smile, the thirteen- or fourteen-year-old boy was in a time of inconsistency, and pretending to be a girl showed no signs of disobedience.

"It's not like you didn't see the twenty corpses in the forest that day. If you don't pretend to be a girl, what if the enemy recognizes you?" That day, Guang Dan was not allowed to pretend to be a girl because there was no such condition.

After they drove out of the capital, they went to the store to buy a skirt for Guangdan to put on. Since then, the tail behind them has disappeared, and Xie Yanle is very relaxed.

Guangdan also knew that the overall situation was the most important, so he could only complain.

The two were nibbling on pheasants and talking in a low voice. The other should propped up and got out of the carriage and walked over slowly. Once they came, they would kneel down and salute to thank them for saving their lives.

Xie Yan stopped Ying Yi with the stick that had finished eating the chicken. He stroked his beard and said with a smile, "My little brother has not recovered from his serious injury, so I'll avoid such a big gift."

Guang Dan was amazed by his son's transformation along the way. It's not that he didn't doubt it, but how could he dare to think about that kind of ghosts and gods? What's more, the son still remembers the secrets of their childhood clearly, how could it be someone else pretending to be?

He has always been happy, just think that the son is a great man!

Ying Yi was secretly surprised by Xie Yan's skill, without showing any sign on his face, he changed his kneeling to bowing and bowed deeply, and then got up and asked, "Dare to ask old gentleman, where is this? The boy has been in a coma for a few days?"

He was ordered by his master to go to the capital to save people, but he was attacked on the way, and the enemy was outnumbered. He was seriously injured and was on the verge of death. Fortunately, he was saved. For a long time, the person he wants to save may have already... The task assigned by the master has not been completed, so what face does he have to go back? But he didn't worry if he didn't go back.

"This place is Wolong Ridge, you have been in a coma for two days." Guang Dan replied crisply.

Two days? Is it really only two days? Ying Yi's first reaction was that it was impossible. Even if he took out the best wound medicine, he would not be able to restore the wound to its current state within two days. Could this girl be talking big? There is also Wolongling. This should be the only way to Jiangzhou Prefecture. Are they going to Jiangzhou Prefecture?

Ying Yi was almost dazed by these doubts, he sat on the ground and asked sincerely, "Dare to ask the girl, are you from the capital?"

Because of the word "girl", Guang Dan was very dissatisfied with him and asked back with bulging cheeks : "If you didn't come from the capital, how could you be picked up?"

That's it.

"That being the case, I would like to ask you about one person. Has Xie Yan, the young master of Renxin Pavilion, heard of it?"

The golden light on his shoulders flashed even more cheerfully, and Xiao Ba excitedly said in Xie Yan's ear: "Dad, what do you think? That's right! In the plot, the person who saves people in the execution ground must be Chu Jiuzhang's. He is Chu Jiuzhang 's effective guard. He must have been there to save Xie Yan!" The culprit glanced at him, then looked at his son.

I saw Xie Yan let out a long sigh, his eyes full of grief and said: "What you are talking about is our young master's house. After the Renxin Pavilion was closed, the young master's family disappeared. I am an old doctor who sits in the hall. Seeing that there is no place to live in the capital, I bring it with me. The little apprentice came out to travel, but it's a pity for the young master, young talent!"

Guang Dan: "..." Master, are you boasting? What a shame!

Ying Yi: "..." It seems that Xie Yan has already suffered a lot, and for today's plan, he should first return to Jiangzhou Mansion, tell the master, and then make plans.