Chapter 5: Morning Rat + A/N

"I just wanted to wake you is all."

"Then you didn't have to top me! Like what is this?!"

________________________________

Mouse didn't remember getting under the duvet. Must've been the meds. She bunched the duvet to her cheeks in joy, remembering the events from yesterday.

After going through twitter and replying to people's kind words of congratulation for her being in Japan, she gets up and ready to see Connor.

"That monke has to be awake by now. It's almost lunchtime."

And... not to Mouse's surprise, Connor was fast asleep.

Mouse groans thinking about how this guy can't wake up early unless it's for work or streaming.

"I figured he'd be sprawled across the bed like some kind of monkey. Instead, he looks kinda.. prim and proper. Especially since he's not opening that dumb mouth of his."

She crawls onto the bed and towers above him.

Hehe I feel so powerful! Maybe I should prank him a little...

Or not. He looks so peaceful. And kinda-

Connor's eyes flicker.  Oh shit. He's gonna get the wrong idea!

"Gh-WAKE THE FUCK UP CONNOR!" She yells loudly

"I-hwa Mouseeee. what. the fuck. Can't you wake me up like a normal person?" Connor groans sleepily.

"Hmph!"

"What time is it even..?"

"1 p.m."

"Holy shit I overslept for 3 hours"

"Ya sure did dummy. Now get moving! It's lunch and I want a sangwich."

"..Well, I would but you're kinda blocking me. What are you doing exactly?"

Mouse realises she still has her legs on either side of his body, straddling him.

"I just wanted to wake you is all."

"Then you didn't have to top me! Like what is this?!"

"WH YOU IDIOT! Don't say shit like that. As if I'd ever do anything of the sort!" She says, hurrying off the bed immediately.

He yawns "I know, now leave rat, I gotta change."

"I'm goin, I'm goin." She says leaving the room.

"Geez." Connor sighed. And I thought I was having some weird dream for a second.
________________________________

Mouse walked to her room in a calmly manner, shut the door and dramatically flopped onto the bed. Ughhh I can't believe that happened. I hope he didn't think I was being weird.

I just wanted to disturb him a little. He looked so peaceful.

Thinking about it.. why don't I see him calm like that more often?