1.1 The Holy Hand Of Xinglin

Start from the beginning

 On the other hand, the spectators around didn't think it was a big deal, they kept shouting that the woman was going to die, and from time to time they glanced at Xie Yan, who was standing calmly on the side.

The Renxin Pavilion has been established on this street for decades. During that time, many people have been treated, and many people have benefited from it, but now no one dares to speak out.

The Xie family is from the Xinglin family, and the body Xie Yan wears now is called Xie Yan. His father died early, and he was raised by his uncle Xie Ying since he was a child. Xie Ying was the imperial doctor in the palace.

Xie Yan is also willing to work hard, has talent, and has a solid medical skills, but he is too young and inexperienced. He originally planned to travel for a few years before returning to inherit the medical center.

However, a few days ago, Xie Ying was affected by the battle in the palace and became a scapegoat, accused of murdering a noble concubine, and was beheaded on the spot by the enraged emperor. This Renxin Pavilion was built by Xie Yan's grandfather and inherited by Xie Yan's biological father. It is now under the name of Xie Yan. It has not been affected for the time being, but what should come will always come.

'Now that there is another case of medical death, the Renxin Museum will definitely collapse, and Doctor Xie will also be charged.' This is what everyone has in mind.

Xie Yan is familiar with the plot, and what he is currently facing is the beginning of the tragedy of Xie Yan's life, and he, from this moment, will change Xie Yan's fate.

As for the revenge of Uncle Xie Yan, Xie Ying, he will report it sooner or later.

"The yamen is handling the case, and the idle people are waiting to retire!" A yamen officer shouted loudly outside the surrounded medical hall.

Everyone made a way out on their own. Several yamen officers hung long knives at their waists, holding the hilts of the hilts, and strode towards Xie Yan. The yamen in the lead was tall and burly, glanced at the filthy things around the straw mat, and looked at Xie Yan.

"Are you Xie Yan from Renxin Pavilion?"

Shicai Guangdan went to the neighbor's house to borrow fresh leeks. Xie Yan ordered him to decoct the medicine. He was leaning over to make leeks juice. Hearing the words, his eyelashes lifted slightly, his black and white eyes were clear. It seems to be able to read people's hearts.

"It's right here. If your lord wants to arrest and bring him to justice, you shouldn't be in a hurry. It's better to wait. It's important to save people." Except for a very small number of people who are still whispering abuse.

The yamen Gao had received the favor of the Renxin Pavilion, and at this time, if he could help, he would help the other yamen to evacuate the crowd, so that the Renxin Pavilion was quiet.

Although the people were kicked out of the hospital, they were still watching from the outside of the door. Xie Yan ignored them completely and poured the mashed leek juice into the woman's mouth again.

The yamen was quite obedient, stood side by side with Xie Yan, and asked in a deep voice, "Can it be cured?"

Before he came, he heard someone report that Xie Yan of Renxin Pavilion had killed someone, and that the bitter master was making trouble in Renxin Pavilion, so he quickly brought people over to deal with it. came out.

"Take the medicine today, and you will be better tomorrow."

As soon as Xie Yan finished speaking, the woman vomited again, as if she wanted to vomit out her heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys.

The clerk frowned, "What the hell is going on here?"

Before Xie Yan could answer, the father and son who had vomited forcibly endured their filth and knelt in front of the wardens crying, pointing at Xie Yan and condemning loudly, "Officer My lord, you have to decide for Xiaomin! This ruthless quack doctor, he almost killed my mother-in-law, and now he still feeds her strange things. Do you think she has not suffered enough crimes? Your lord, such a quack doctor... You mustn't let him do harm to the villagers outside!" 

The yamen took a few steps back due to the stench on his body, frowning and was about to scold, when he saw a young man rushing out with a broken fan in his hand, his face covered in ashes. Angry, "Sir, it is impossible for my son to heal people. This aunt just had a rheumatism attack that day. She came to ask my son to help her relieve her pain. My son's prescription is completely fine. It's been a few days. If something goes wrong, it's already a problem, can we wait until now?"

"Guangdan." Xie Yan called out to him.

Glancing at the father and son, Guang Dan stomped his feet, his face full of unwillingness: "I'm going to decoct the medicine!"