In Your Arms|•Elements•

Helloo my lovely readers im sorry i couldn't update in Boboiboy's birthday i was busy, like always- i hope you guys understand that it's just because school won't stop giving school work- but anywayssss enjoy!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Everything was fine...

What did i do so wrong to make it end like this...

Did i fail?

Did i fail to be a good brother?

Did i fail to be a good partner?

Was i not trying hard enough?

What did i do to make it end like this...

_A few hours ago_

It's just another day to be honest, school being a drag and giving you more homework to do everything is pretty normal, except for the fact that the elemental brothers haven't been active in school lately but why? Well it was their hero duties that kept them unactive in school, of course the whole school knew and they were all concerned about them, but of course you the girlfriend you were more concern about them, well of course you were concern about them they have to balance being a hero and their stduies all together. But of course it was now a part of their life and they couldn't do anything but just accept it.

I sighed as i rested my head on my table i kept thinking about them and how they were doing that i didn't even listen to what the teacher was discussing, i look down at my paper and started to just put some notes on it so i could just read them later.

While the teacher is discussing the bell finally rang and all the students sigh in relife why the teacher packed his stuff and bid his goodbye to his students, i countinue to right the last words that were written on the board, and smile in relife as i got to finish it in time. I look at my notes and smiled ever so proudly at it, i closed it and placed it back at my bag, i countine to put my other stuff back as other sudents already left, others just leaving and the others were talking on how they would spend the half of the day with their onw friend group.

After going home and changing i went staright to the elemental bother's house, after a bit of a long walk grand dad told me they were in the city, ahh yes of cousre they were their- i wasn't that surprised anymore tho that's where some of the villians they fight randomly show up for some reason-.

I walk and walk until i got to the city you were surprised that you saw them immediately, i smile to myself and walk up to them as i sit down with them someone was already calling for their help of course they stood uo as fast as they could and go to where the guy was calling for help, i was speachless before i could even say anything they had ready left, i blink there trying to proses what happened and just slouch in the bench frowning.

"Because of these stupid hero duties they can't even spend time witn me anymore" i frowed my eye brows as i look down at my own two feet, what was worst was that it didn't only happen once!! It happened countless times just as theysit down someone is already screaming already for help!!! They all looked so tired cyclone couldn't even just drink a good glass of water, he sighed as he placed the water down and took his hover board and followed his brothers.

After that last call they finally can sit down, but before they sit down they look around and listened carefully if anyone anyonee, was gonna call for help again, but when they heard nothing the sat and sighed heaveliy, i chuckle a bit as this act as i play with Ice's hair who was resting his head in my lap taking his free time to rest in his dear lover's lap, blaze and thorn were resting their head in each of my shoulder's but i couldn't care less to be honest atleast they were resting that was all that mattered.