Chapter 1 : Ordinary life, maybe?

The light of the sun penetrate through the glass window, it's hurt my eyes, telling me to wake up now. I don't want to wake up, my body is too heavy but my mind remain me, I need to open the bookstore for my beloved customers, if there is one.

I sighed, immediately raised my body to get ready for another ordinary day.

Before I open the bookstore, I washed myself with some cold fresh water, wore my regular clothes and of course wake my beloved daughter from her beautiful dream. I also didn't forgot to put my black beret hat on. I went to her room to see her cute sleepy face.

"Violla... Wake up.... It's time for breakfast"

She slowly open her eyes to reveal her ruby diamond shape eyes when she heard my voice. She form a smile in her face.

"Good morning, daddy!"

She hugged me, I hugged her back. Violla was my adopted daughter. I found her in front of the bookstore doorstep. That time I heard a pitiful cried outside, that's when I found her, wrapped with white blanket inside the box. I can't forget that memory but now she turned 5 years old and I loved her so much.

I help her dress up with her pink dress and brush her blonde hair carefully. Her hair was soft like an expensive silk. Then, we have breakfast which only two of us only in the table. It's felt lonely but we used to it.

After the breakfast, I opened the bookstore and sit at my desk, waited for a customer, if we are lucky. While Violla, she was playing with her doll since she still doesn't know how to read, maybe next year I could send her to school.

I was sitting at my desk, reading a book, a really interesting one since the author of this book reminds me of this world.

This world I was living right now is a world inside a novel. My best friend favourite novel which I don't really remember the plot, but the plot still not happen yet.

I recreated as the main character brother, Lucian Allecart, an extra which he also has the same name as me, so I don't felt awkward when people call me by the name.

Let me explain, the novel called 'The Knight Beauty' is about a beautiful duchess named Allecia Allecart which is my sister, fall in love with the prince. It's almost like a typical love story where the villain wanted to ruin the heroin life but the villain wanted to ruin the kingdom instead. Our main character tried to stop the villain with the help of her beloved prince, of course they managed to do it and having a happy ending. It's pretty cliche for me.

Staring at the window, many people walked pass the bookstore.

In this life, I'm just a lowly commoner who inherit someone else bookstore although I am the main character brother.

I indebted by her kindness and before she died, she wanted me to take care of her bookstore which I already do it.

I don't even want to know how my sister now......

I let out another sighed, remember those hardship I went for 23 years. I don't want to remember those painful memory anymore.

"Daddy!"

Violla run toward me with her tiny little leg while holding a paper in her cute tiny hand.

"Look! I draw daddy and me in the big house!"

She showed it to me, I patted her head as usually since she always drawing with the crayon I bought for her birthday last year. Her drawing look so cute.

"Awww.... It's pretty"

She smiled, hide her face with the paper.

"Thanks, daddy"

Ding, Ding

A bell sound catch our attention. I stand up, greet the two customer who was standing in front of me.

"Welcome, sir. Is there anything you need?"

I give them a warm smile to welcome them.

One of the customer was wearing a knight clothes with a sword in his waist. While the other customer wore a black suit, it's pretty expensive. He has a long silver hair, tied up in low pony tail and his eyes is yellow.

They both was staring at me from up and down, then Violla. She was hiding herself at my leg, sacred.

"Sir, I am a the right hand-man of Duke from Rareverk's Mansion. I'm here to take his child"

"What.....?"