The Fight

The evening after I saw my brothers, my cousins, TigerStripe, FlameTail and I were all hanging out about a mile outside the camp. It was about dusk, and I was in a good mood.
I was showing them my wings. "Ohhh, they're so shiny!" TigerStripe swooned. "And big." WavePelt said. He had taken the nerd role in our group and was just fine with it. We still loved him.
"How do you control them?" He asked while examining one. "Well, I can imagine them in a position or I ca- Are they bird feathers, or some other kind of thing that only wolves have?" He interrupted. "I don't know! I just got them." I said. "But you could have had them all this time and never knew!" He went on. "Whatever" I mumbled. I stopped imagining them and TigerStripe, who had been sitting on one, fell with an "Oof".
"So where's WindyFur? I asked. They all diverted their eyes. "Guys, tell me." I said in a warning voice. "HalfFur got to her and told her what happened before we could....." FlameTail trailed off. "Details please!" I said in an aggregated voice. "He said the you grew wings and attacked him. She believed him and switched sides." WavePelt explained. "Oh" was all I said.

"Who wants to go hunting?" I asked. "Yassss!" TigerStripe said. We all laughed "yeah, let's go hunting." QuickFoot said. We all split up, but I noticed that WavePelt and TigerStripe went off together. I'll have to ask her about that later.
I went off and was tracking a hare. I was just about to give up and go for a mole when I heard munching. I turned around and there it was. Instinctively, I got into the hunters crouch. I pounced and broke its spine, instantly killing it. I bent down to pick it up when a certain black and white muzzle snapped it up.
"What do you want HalfFur?" I snapped. "Just paying a visit to my dear cousin." he said. "I thought you hated me though." I said in confusion. "Why would I hate you?" He said in mock shock." Then he smiled. "Oh I remember! Its because you're the RinWolf." He said in a deadly voice. Just then, AshPelt, MouseTail, WindyFur, and another litter I didn't recognize came out from the under brush. They had on sly smiles and started circling around HalfFur and I.
HalfFur shoved me and I ran into an apprentice from the litter I didn't know. I think his name was WeaselNose or something. He bit me on the ear, tearing it in the process, and shoved me back to HalfFur. I yelped in pain and fell.

HalfFur got on top and put his paws on his chest. "Submit." He growled. I bared my fangs at him. "Never!" I spat. He put his jaws around my throat. "Submit." He said. I got my back paws out from under him and kicked his stomach. I knocked the wind out of him. Oops. I attacked him and bit his leg savagely. He got up and slapped me in the face while doing so. Everybody froze.
I slowly turned my head back and stared at him with such hatred and anger in my eyes that he whined. "Heh......heh..." I jumped on top of him a grabbed his ear, then I yanked. There was a sickening tearing sound, then I heard him scream. I looked. I had scratched his ear, probably giving him a scar. But my injury was far worse and I wasn't screaming like my whole ear had been ripped off.
He then turned to me and growled savagely. My whole pelt was fluffed up. "You wanna play dirty, RinWolf? Let's play dirty." He said in a deadly voice. He grabbed my paw and yanked, then I heard a terrible and sickening cracking sound. That bastard broke my paw!! I thought.
I fell again and this time, I knew he wouldn't tell me to submit. He was going to kill me. He was going to rip my throat out and kill me. He put his paws on my chest and put his muzzle right up to my ear. "Hope you missed your litter mates, because you're about to join them."
Then something amazing happened. I saw it first. HalfFur noticed my face. "What?!" Then he turned around and made a bleating sound out of fear. The thing we shocked us was a single thread of flame. It was circling HalfFur and it looked like it had invited some friends.
They were scaring the crap out of all of us. Then they all dove into the ground. We all looked down at our feet. Then, at each other. All at once, we all scattered and started running in different directions. But not before WindyFur came up.

She snarled in my face and said, "You better watch your back, stay away from my brother or else I will rip out your throat in your sleep!" Then she ran with the rest of her new gang. I limped back to my friends and told them what happened.

"Did you get the hare?" We all looked at TigerStripe. "What?" "I wanna know if she brought the hare back or not. Sheesh."

"No. I forgot it." I answered. "well let's go get it."i shrugged "I'll meet the rest of you back at the clearing." She told them. They all went back to the clearing. "So what's going on between you and my brother?" I looked at her in surprise. "What? Do you think I was serious about going back for the hare!?" She asked incredously "Get to the point" I sighed. "Well you 2 obviously have something going on, what is it?" She asked. "Well, I kinda like him I guess..." I said while shuffling the leaves under me.
"I KNEW IT!" I looked at her I'm surprise. "How?" I asked her. "The way you 2 have been acting around each other." She said. "Now it's my turn." I told her. She looked at me confused. "What?" She asked
"You and WavePelt. You do everything you can together." I accused. "Well, I like him to I guess." she told me. "Awww, my cousins got a girlfriend!" I said making kissy faces. "Shut up." she said laughing.
"It feels good." I said. "What does?" She asked. "Just hanging out, talking about normal female stuff......Acting like a normal wolf." I said. She nodded.
"Your not normal though. Your awesome. You have frecking wings and can control fire!" She exclaimed. "Aww, thanks Ti." I told her. And with that, we walked back to the clearing together so I could get my paw checked out.

Sry it took so long 2 publish this. I'm making a new story!!! It's called Original Hybrid. The pic is of the cover. Anyways, Its a Vampire Diaries fanfic about Klause's sister!!! Read it plz. Xoxo, Braeden.