6

It had been a 3 days,and QuickFoot, the unnamed pup, and I became so close that we felt like litter mates. HalfFur and his sidekicks had left us alone for the most part, except for the occasional snap, growl, or glare. It had been to peaceful. We could tell they were planning something.
Today, the unnamed pup,QuickFoot, and I were play fighting. We would chase each other and wrestle. Then we started straying further into the woods. We were chasing each other when I felt teeth on my ear biting down. Hard.

I yelped and turned around. HalfFur stood there grinning. Then I noticed AshPelt and MouseTail were there to. They were circling QuickFoot and the unnamed pup. Then, AshPelt leapt forward and attacked the unnamed pup. That's when I lost my cool.
I panicked and was over there in a flash. Literally. It was like I had flown. AshPelt gave a startled yelp and jumped backward. Taking advantage of her distraction, the unnamed pup leapt forward and latched on to her tail. That's when HalfFur finally reached us. He was getting to fat on milk and to slow. He was panting hard and reeked of sweat.
Then QuickFoot jumped on MouseTail, who had still been circling her. Then we all started fighting. I saw the unnamed pup run toward BladeFur. Good, he was getting help. Now QuickFoot and I just had to hold them off for a few more minutes.
I bit HalfFur's nose and he jumped back. Then I ran over and tackled AshPelt off of QuickFoot. She could hold off MouseTail. He was weak. And I could hold off AshPelt while HalfFur was busy whining to nobody In particular about his "Cute wittle nose." Just then, BladeFur and DarkFur got there.
AshPelt, HalfFur, and MouseTail stopped attacking us and spun around. We all lay down in submission to them. BladeFur thwacked HalfFur's head and said "Stop whining, or should I tell alpha that you are to weak to have that name." HalfFur's eyes widened and he nodded quickly. Then they led us all back to the clearing. Alpha was waiting for us there.
BladeFur went up to him and told him the story we told her on the way back. He nodded and said, "Come here you 3." QuickFoot, the unnamed pup, and I followed him. He looked at us and said, "Now what happened?" I said, "QuickFoot, him, and I were all play fighting. I guess we accidentally strayed into the woods. But we were chasing each other when HalFur bit my ear. I looked and saw that AshPelt and MouseTail were circling QuickFoot and him, but then I saw AshPelt attack him. So I ran over and start,Ed her I guess, because she jumped backward. He took advantage of her distraction and tackled her. Then we all started fighting. I saw him run and go tell BladeFur what was happening, and we kept on fighting until BladeFur and DarkFur got there. Then we went back here." Alpha nodded and said, "Is that all?" "Yes." QuickFoot said. "Ok one more thing." Alpha said.
He looked into the unnamed pups eye and said, "You have showed great courage today, something SnowMist pack lacks. So I, alpha of SnowMist wolf pack, name you WavePelt. Welcome to SnowMist wolf pack."