Kidnapped

After that I saw alpha glance back at me briefly before fixing our bullies with a stern glare. "You 3, come to my den.Now." I could tell they were nervous. They were right to be so. After about 10 minutes, they all came out. MouseTail looked terrified, AshPelt looked disappointed, but HalfFur.......he looked infuriated.
He looked at us with such a smoldering glare that it scared all 3 of us. What punishment could make him so mad? The worst punishment in a pack is death. But HalfFur looked pretty alive to me.
I shook it off and said, "Congrats,WavePelt." "Yeah,congrats Wave." QuickFoot said. WavePelt looked at me and said, "Thanks EmberWing, and I have a nick name already now do I, QuickFoot?" He asked. "Yup" She confirmed. He smiled and nipped me, then took off. QuickFoot and I chased after him. I was just about to get him when he jumped to the side and ran back the way we had come from.
I skidded to the side and slipped. I rammed into somebody. I looked up to find DarkFur staring back at me with barred teeth. I backed up slowly but he followed me. Step. By. Step. He started growling. I yelped in fear and took off.
I was on the ground for about 2 milliseconds, then I felt sharp teeth close around my scruff and pick me up.

I whimpered in fear and noticed blood falling below me. He was holding me to tight and was drawing blood. Then he turned around and started walking away into the woods. I heard a yelp and turned my head as far to the side to see WavePelt standing at the edge of the clearing."Run WavePelt!!!" I yelled. "I won't leave you EmberWing!" He said. "WavePelt, get help, now." He still stood there. "Please WavePelt." He turned and ran. I only hoped he could get to somebody in time.
DarkFur started running to. We had been running for a while when DarkFur got tackled. I was thrown a few feet away and watched my savior knock out DarkFur. I looked up, and of course, my savior was BladeFur. "BladeFur!" I yipped happily. "We can save the reunion party for later. I don't think DarkFur's gonna be out for much longer." She said. And with that, she picked me up and ran back.

Hey guys, It's Braeden! Sry for the short chapter. I'm busy cuz I haven't seen my cousin in like, 5 yrs, so.......yeah. Anyway, cya!!!!