1

We would always ask who our father was. We had wanted him to visit us like OwlFeather's pup's father visited them. But she would always either change the subject or say that we were to young to know. We were to young to know why. I wouldn't find out about our father or who he was until I was much older. But let's start at the beginning.
My first memory was that of warm body's and milk. Then scents came, and finally sight. The first thing I saw was neon blue. I tried to squirm out of the fur but there was something blocking me. I would later find out that it was called a leg. I finally got out out. Big mistake. It was to bright, the smells to strong. A few days later,when my litter mates opened their eyes and I finally got used to the brightness, I tried to go outside, but my mother blocked the path. "You can't go out there little wolf." she chuckled. "But why not?" I could hear the yips and playful growls outside the den. I wanted so badly to go outside. My brother,GoldTail, was with me. "because, you aren't old enough." I caught GoldTail's eye and said, "Alright" Then we made a dash for it.
She stepped on my tail and picked up GoldenTail by the scruff, then took us deeper into the den and said,"Rest now with your sisters" She laid us down gently and lay down. I yawned and tried to go to sleep.
My brother had other plans. He grabbed my ear and yanked it. I yelped and said "What was that for?" "I'm not tired." He responded. I got up and laid down next to my sister,RosePelt, and went to sleep.
When I awoke most of my litter mates were all awake and excited. RosePelt and GoldTail were pulling on each other's ears and what not and my other sisters, RustFur and AmberEye, were chattering excitedly. BlueMist was the only 1 still sleeping. I padded over to my sisters. "What's up?" They both looked at me like I had 2 heads. "Don't you remember?" RustFur asked me. "Remember what? I asked. "WERE 4 WEEKS OLD TODAY! WE CAN GO OUTSIDE THE DEN!"

Hey guys!! Hope you liked it. The pics are all up there for her litter mates except EmberWing.