Soohyun didn't know how the younger was crumbling inside , how he was destroying himself inside. It was around a month later when soohyun was waiting for the same blank looking jungkook to come from his room to have his breakfast even if just a few bites. But he didn't come.

He waited for him for about an hour but he still didn't come out ,that's when he went to his room to check up on him and ask why he didn't come out.

When he stepped inside the room ,the lights were off and it was empty, he went to check if jungkook is in the bathroom ,and he was.

But what he saw was something he had never expected and would never would have even imagined neither would he want to.

There was jungkook with cuts on his body old and new both , while sitting on the floor filled with blood and water all around him ,barely concious. his eyes barely were open ,and he was about to fully slit his wrist again and if he had done it before soohyun took away the blade ,he would have died.

Jungkook's face was filled with tears covering his cheeks. When he saw the horrified face of soohyun he just sobbed more and more ,tears didn't seem to stop ,he just kept crying.

Soohyun picked him up and took him to his room ,calling the doctor instantly. Jungkook soon became unconscious because of the loss of blood. Then doctor arrived and treated his wounds and him. 

Jungkook wake up around evening with a jolt. He looked around with furrowed brows  ,then noticedhis bandage covered arms and slowly remembered what had happened ,that be tried to kimm himself and his appa stopped him before he could do so.

He couldn't help but cry ,sob ,weep , dissapointed that he still stayed alive after everything. He didn't want to .he was so close to get back to his baby ,his hope. But no ,he's Back to the hellhole again.

He curled himself up and cried in his arms with knees to his chest. He was finally grieving for his child ,for himself ,for his dissapoinment ,for everything that has happened to him in his past ,for his loneliness ,for his betrayal. He didn't stop crying ,he cried till his heart's content and soohyun was there for him , he had hugged him and let him cry on his shoulder as much as he wanted ,he didn't stop him either because he needed it.

He started talking after that ,atleast just how much was necessary. He kinda stopped showing his emotions though ,he stopped smiling after that ,his eyes didn't shine anymore ,he never cried anymore after that breakdown.

Soohyun had to go back to his home as well because his younger son was there ,so he couldn't stay much longer. But he only left ,when he made sure jungkook was stable enough to live alone again. He had asked to come with him ,jungkook didn't agree.

Soon ,jungkook started coming back to work and only talked about work ,never about anything else with soohyun even when he tried to talk to him. Soohyun checked up on him time to time still.

When jungkook started working again ,he saved a lots of money because he lived alone and didn't have anything to do with it anyway. Just as he saved enough ,he bought himself an expensive bracelet with his first saving ,with a letter H engraved on it. It was so he could remember that his son is always with him ,and as he also didn't have anything that could be of Hyun ,this was the only thing now.

After jungkook was enough stable now ,he took a decision that he will file an FIR against yejun and his family. With the help of soohyun ,he was successful in putting the man behind bars but wasn't able to do the same for his family.

What the older didn't know was that after the suicide attempt , jungkook had started drinking daily ,lots of alcohol that he even had a mini bar at his home.