Chapter I: Clan Chou

Y/N's POV

After I finish my business at the hideout, we leave the sewer system and go outside where my ship is waiting for us. We get on board the ship and enter the cockpit by climbing up the ladder and sitting on the seats.

We put our seatbelts on and I turned on the engines and systems. Soon we took off and I set course for the Chou manor.

"Where are we going?" Yuna asked me.

"The Chou manor, my home." I answered her while concentrating on flying.

"Oh, so we get to meet the Queen?!" Leeseo asked excitedly with a smile.

"Yep." I answered her.

We reached the manor in ten minutes and I landed the ship onto the manor's landing pad located in the backyard. I turn off the engines and we hop out of the cockpit. I opened the hatch and we exited to the backyard.

Greeting us there are the guards and they open the doors for us. Yuna and Leeseo were amazed at the sight of the luxurious mansion along with other Mandalorians that are present. This grabbed the attention of the others while I was going upstairs.

The girls followed me down the hallway into my Eomma's office, they were curious based on their expressions and I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I heard her say and I opened the door revealing my Eomma and my Noona.

"Were you successful?" She asked me and I showed her the Darksaber.

When she laid her eyes onto what I was holding she instantly stood up and slowly approached me while my sister was watching us. Eomma got up close and personal to me and I gave her the saber. She grabs a hold of it and ignites the blade.

"At last, the Darksaber is finally back into the rightful hands." My mother said while looking at the bright and shiny blade.

"Excuse me, your worshipness, but what exactly is the Darksaber?" Yuna asked her.

Eomma stood silent before turning off and my Noona Tzuyu approached me and Eomma passed the blade to her before answering her question.

"Mandalorians have existed ever since the creation of Earth while Vampires have only existed for only 1,000 years, so Yuna and Leeseo, what do you two know about this blade?" Tzuyu asked them before igniting it again.

"We were told by Y/N it's the Darksaber, an energy blade. That was all." Leeseo answered her and she nodded.

"You are correct but what do you know about its history? It's story? And its legacy?" Tzuyu asked them.

"We've read little about it, what we know is that whoever wields the blade, rules all of the Mandalorians." Yuna answered her and Tzuyu nodded.

"According to the Mandalorian creed, the only way to wield the Darksaber is to win it by battle or passed on to a royal kin and it's also said that the Darksaber is so powerful that it can defeat a Deity and a vampire Count with just a stab in the heart." Tzuyu explained to them which widened their eyes.

"However, if the energy blade goes into the hands of the undeserving, a great tragedy will take place upon the planet. Because the blade went into the hands of Lieutenant Gilbert, many Mandalorians and vampires perished from the mass murdering of 2006 or otherwise what Dracula would call it... 'Operation Scorpion'." Tzuyu explained to them after recalling the events of the atrocities committed by Count Dracula.

"One night, Count Dracula's vampires came to destroy our village with the purpose to shatter the alliance that we share today, he gathered hundreds to thousands of innocent lives and killed them all. He showed no mercy to anyone including women and children. Only those who are the strongest survived that tragic night and our numbers were scattered while Count Dracula vanished into Europe. In the end, nobody won the Great War." Tzuyu explained to them and Yuna along with Leeseo were silent.

"Now, we are slowly rebuilding and one day, we will bring back the golden times of peace and prosperity to all so that way Mandalorians and vampires can live with one another in happiness like we intended. But first, we have a great enemy..." Tzuyu said to them.

"Who could that be?" Leeseo asked and I sighed.

"Countess Yura Dracula, the spouse of Count Alvaro Dracula. Even though he was killed in the warehouse explosion five years ago, she still lives along with the remaining vampire servants." I answered her.

"Wait, isn't she the one who lead the mass murdering's?" Yuna asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, she's the monster who was in charge of the entire operation. And now, that we have the Darksaber back into our hands, we will be able to defeat her. The warehouse explosion on Count Dracula was based on luck." My Eomma answered her.

"So what's our next mission?" I asked her and she handed me back the saber.

"Find out where Countess Dracula is located and report back to us so we can gather our forces and start the final battle." My Eomma explained to me.

"What about the Darksaber, shouldn't it be yours since my father was the king of all the Mandalorians?" I asked her while offering the blade to her but she shook her head.

"No, it's forbidden for vampires to wield the Darksaber, plus you won it from Gilbert and I believe your father would want you to have it." She answered me and I nodded before putting the saber onto my utility belt.

"Leeseo and Yuna, can you two wait at his ship? We have family business to discuss." Tzuyu asked them and they both nodded before leaving us alone.

I was confused why they had to leave and what we needed to discuss until I realized...

I don't have a wife....

"Now, Y/N, have you chosen or found which lady vampire to become your wife?" My Eomma asked me in a serious tone and I shook my head which made her sigh.

"I understand, but just so you know, according to the Mandalorian Creed, the one who wields the Darksaber must be married to a vampire so that way they can pass it on. If you do not find the one before the war ends. I'll have you and Tzuyu get married." My Eomma informed me and Tzuyu just grinned at me.

Oh no... Marrying Tzuyu is the last thing I want to do... Because I remember the last time me and her went on a date. She was very aggressive and evil as f*ck, I barely survived that day.

"I understand, Eomma. I promise I will not fail you." I said to her and she nodded.

I left her office with the chilling thought of marrying my own sister. Yeah, it's best not to think about it for now because I have an important mission to do.

----------------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: I wonder what will happen in Y/N's mission with Yuna and Leeseo... Stay tuned to find out! Anyway, if you liked the story please leave a vote and comment if you can :)