"The one with the hat, Ralph. He used to drive a truck for my husband's stores. Richard told me he fired him. They've got Luca tied upstairs." Lisa whispers as she chokes up at the end.

"What the hell's taking Roxie so long?" Ralph says as both mine and Olivia's phones go off.

"Who's that?" Ralph asks walking over to Joe.

We hear Joe sniff what I assume is drugs "Don't worry about it. Go downstairs and find that safe."

Joe walks over to us with both of our phones "You both got a text about some rapist."

"I really need to answer that. Please." Liv practically begs.

He opens the message on her phone and responds "There. You just did."

The redhead who I believe is Roxy walks down throwing money and jewelry on the table "$200 and a bunch of crap jewelry."

"Where's the real stuff, huh?" Roxie asks Lisa with her gun up.

"I told you there's nothing in here." Lisa says.

"Mm... Maybe we should bring the little boy downstairs." He says as my whole body tenses.

Liv speaks up "Hold on there. Let's not do that."

"Wait. We do have a safe deposit box." Lisa says distracting him.

He smirks "Oh. Nearby?"

We hear Ralph come up "Joe, hey man, hey, I found some electronics."

"New plan." Joe says pushing the stuff out of his hands before turning around towards us smiling "We're taking Mommy to the bank."

Joe grabs Liv and Roxie grabs the daughter and I bringing us upstairs where we find Luca.

"Luca?" His sister Tess calls out.

"Where's Mommy?" Luca asks scared.

I look at him with soft eyes "She's okay, sweetheart."

"I have to pee." Luca says with sad eyes.

"Let me just check if he's okay. I just want to help the kid." I say trying to get to Luca.

Joe chuckles behind me "Oh, you want to help? How about you get on the bed?"

He sits me down against the beam of the bed as he turns to Roxie "Rox?"

We look around as Joe ties me to the beam then Liv to another beam, I try to send Luca a reassuring smile to help.

Liv's phone goes off and Joe laughs "Hey. They caught your rapist. We should celebrate, huh? Who's up for a party?"

"Don't, Joe." Liv pleads with him.

"Huh?" Joe says pulling his pocket knife out and begins point to each of us "Eeny... meeny... miney... mo."

"You." Joe says pointing at Tess.

"No. Please." She begs as he plays with her hair.

He grabs her "You're coming with me."

"Joe, you don't need her." I say as he grabs her.

"Please help me! Please! Please help me! Get off me!" She screams out as I watch Roxie look uncomfortable "Help!"

"Roxie, for God sakes, do something." Liv asks her pleading.

We listen to her screams and pleas for help then the door closes, and Liv and I stand up the best we can "All you have to do is go in there!"

"Roxie, this is on you." I beg her as I hear Tess screaming while Roxie paces.