"You better not be lying to me." He says when he begins looking at Liv's phone.

Liv shakes her head "I am not lying to you."

"This your son?" He says waving her phone at her "Hmm?"

I feel Liv tense next to me "It is."

"Good." He says putting her phone in his pocket and looking to mine "Means that you don't want to die."

"So, your pregnant?" He chuckles as he holds my phone up to me showing my recent ultrasound picture as I hear Lisa gasp "Now I know you definitely don't want to die."

Liv and I connect eyes as I feel tears threatening to come out

"Roxie, tie them up." He says before for Liv cuts him off "Listen to me. We don't need to do that. Why don't we just talk? I know that you and I can figure this..."

He cuts her off as he hits her in the face as I gasp in shock "Oh!"

"I told you to shut the hell up." He tells her before looking up to me smirking and walking away.

MEANWHILE 3RD PERSON POV

"Hey. We got a call." Sonny says putting his coat on "Looks like our push-in rapist struck again, this time in Chelsea."

"Same guy?" Fin asks.

"He's black, tall, in his twenties. He's armed, same M.O. Plus, the vics ID'd the sketch." Sonny tells Fin.

"Just like they did before." Finn comments.

"All right. Either way, let's bring him in alive." Dodds says before looking to Fin "Fin, notify central, alert transit... And housing."

Fin nods getting up "I know the drill."

"I'm sure you do." Dodds says before looking to Sonny "Carisi, tell the one one we're en route. I'll text Benson and Reagan when we get there."

None of them aware of the danger Olivia and Alyssa are in currently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALYSSA POV

Lisa, Liv, and I are sitting next to each other as we listen to Ralph beat up Lisa's husband. I am currently doing my best not to vomit everywhere in front of me.

"Joe, he says they ain't got a safe." Ralph says walking over to the other guy we learned is Joe.

"You swore that there was cash here. They own ten supermarkets." Joe says yelling out.

Ralph begins pacing around "Yeah, okay. Roxie, she's upstairs. She's going through the jewelry, and when she's done, we should go."

"You said there's a safe. Go find it." Joe spats at Ralph.

"The girl rang the bell at 6:00 a.m." Lisa whispers to us "Said she'd been robbed. I went to call 911. Those two burst in."

"Have you ever seen them before?" Liv whispers back.