"It's a bad day. Luca's sick." She tells us.

"Yeah." Liv says grabbing a tissue out of her pocket "You have a... you have a little cut there, over your eye."

Her eyes dart around giving me a bad feeling "Oh, it's nothing. I should go."

"So how about we come back later?" Liv asks as I start to internally begin to panic.

We hear a male voice from in the house "Let them in."

"Actually, why not just come in now?" She tells us opening the door.

"Okay." Liv says as both walk in and just as the door closes, we are pushed up against the door.

"Hey! Hey, how you doing?" He tells us with a gun in Liv's face "Show me your hands!"

"Okay. Okay. Okay." Liv says.

I put my hands up as he points the gun closer to Liv "What are you doing? Both hands up!"

The young redhead holding Lisa puts her gun at Liv "Now, bitch! You think we're playing with you?"

"No." Liv says shaking her head as her hands go up "No, I don't. Okay. You're both in charge."

"One move, and I'll blow a hole right through your face and hers." He says pointing his gun towards me as I try not to panic.

Liv glances to me and I see the fear in her eyes "Okay. Okay."

"I'm sorry." Lisa tells us when all my thoughts go to the baby in my belly I have to protect.

I watch as a guy comes up "Who the hell are they?"

The second guy grabs our bags "Get me her purse."

I watch as they dump our stuff out and Liv speaks up "My name is Olivia Benson, and I'm here by chance, but I'm a New York City police officer."

The first guy looks to me to speak "My name is Alyssa Reagan, and I am also a New York City police officer."

He looked between us gun raised "You both armed?"

We both nod as Liv speaks first "I am. My weapon is holstered right here on my right hip."

He gets in Liv's space taking her gun then backing up before looking to me with his gun still up "And you?"

"Yes. My gun is on my right hip." I say as he comes over grabbing it.

"Ralph? Come and take these." He says as the guy named Ralph comes over and takes the guns.

He first guy gets back in Liv's face "You carrying a drop?"

"I am not." Liv says shaking her head no "You can check."

"I'm not asking permission." He tells her as he begins to feel around her body until she finds something, and we watch as he pulls her phone out "Ooh... oh. We got a problem here."

"What about you? Are you carrying a drop?" He asks me as he begins to feel my body the same way he did Liv's until he finds my phone pulling away smirking.

"The old man tell you where the money's at yet?" The guy asks Ralph.

"No. He's holding out." Ralph says holding my gun.

"We don't keep cash here." Lisa says before the girl throws her towards the couch.

The guy stays in front of Liv and I "Right. Kick his ass until he coughs."

We listen to the grunts and groans from the other room when the guy in front of us speaks up "Who all knows you're here?"

"No one." I say nervously.