"Huh? Oh yeah, what are we talking about?" Lisa sunbaenim asked innocently which made Joy sunbaenim look at her in disbelief.

"Really Lisa? We've been talking since earlier and you asked that? Haven't you been paying attention?" Joy sunbae asked again, she looks like she was going to cry.

"Sorry Joy it's just that Joohyun is telling me something," Lisa sunbaenim responded scratching the back of her head. Hmm... she called Irene sunbaenim Joohyun, first name, and real name basis? No honorifics? They're that close?

Joy sunbae rolled her eyes and said, "You're always too focused on Joohyun unnie, not just now but for the past times that we hanged out, try to pay attention to us as well especially we have our juniors here," she scolded Lisa sunbaenim. I looked at my members and they look at me as well, they look uncomfortable, we totally didn't expect this.

"Alright, sorry Joy, sorry guys," she apologized sincerely. It looks like she doesn't mean to ignore us or our conversation it's just she's just too focused on Irene sunbaenim.

"Sorry girls," she said looking at me and my members.

"It's okay Lisa sunbaenim, there's no need to say sorry to us as well," Winter said waving both her hands, and we nod our heads.

"Winter let her apologize, it's disrespectful, what she did," Joy sunbaenim said looking away, she looks like she was really irritated.

Lisa sunbaenim looks crestfallen, "Joy don't be rude, she said sorry already," Irene sunbae said.

"Tsk, you're the same unnie, since you got close to each other your attention is always on Lisa. I understand your best friends now but we're also here, it's not always that we get a chance to hang out with all of us present, besides you always talk to each other not just personally but on the phone as well," Joy sunbae said looking straight on Irene sunbae's eyes.

This is one big revelation, they're always talking to each other? It's confirmed, they're really, really close.

"Sooyoung it's enough, I think they get it already," Wendy sunbae said. "You three, apologize to our Juniors, they shouldn't have seen this, you should have talked about it in private," she added.

"There's no need sunbaenims, we're okay," I said. Even if I said that they still did what Seulgi sunbae said to them.

"Sorry guys, it won't happen again. Sorry again girls," Lisa sunbaenim.

"Sorry guys, girls," Irene sunbaenim.

"Sorry girls," Joy sunbae.

The three apologize to us as well as to the others present at the table. Joy sunbaenim was upset with Lisa and Irene sunbaenims earlier but they're okay now, I guess their friendship is really tight and they're also mature that's why they solve the issue easily. After that, it's all okay now. Lisa and Irene sunbaenims also joined our conversations, although Lisa sunbaenim doesn't really talk that much.

"Sorry girls," me and my members got confused when Seulgi sunbaenim suddenly said this. Huh? We looked at each other because it was so random that she'll suddenly say it out of nowhere.

"What for, sunbaenim?" Giselle asked.

"Sorry for what happened earlier between those three, we didn't mean for that to happen. It's just that we're all stressed and tired because of our schedules, that's why Joy is very emotional earlier," Yeri sunbaenim explained.

"Oh, it's okay sunbaenims, we understand. It's normal for friends to fight and have misunderstandings," I said, we understand them because it's totally normal besides we'd be hypocrites if we say or think the opposite.

"We're really sorry girls, for what we did earlier, especially those two," Joy sunbae said while pointing to Irene and Lisa sunbaenims.

"What!? We didn't even do anything wrong!" Lisa sunbaenim said it looks like she's getting mad now.

"You didn't do anything wrong!? Tell you what Manoban, it's rude when you are with others but you're only talking to one person! Now you should apologize sincerely to them!" it's getting out of hand, I thought it's already done.

"I already apologized to them, what more do you want!?" Lisa sunbaenim asked angrily.

"Guys chill, please don't fight in front of our juniors," Rosé sunbae said, calming them down.

"Sunbaenims don't fight, it's really okay, it's not a big deal to us because we also fight," I said to them also calming them down.

"It's not a big deal!? Well if it's not a big deal to you, it's a big deal for me!" Joy sunbaenim harshly said to me. That got me silent, I felt sad and ashamed, I'm just calming them down no need to be rude.

"Sooyoung! Karina's only helping to calm you guys down, don't be rude to her! Apologize, now!" Irene sunbae said authoritatively.

Joy sunbaenim rolled her eyes and looked at me, she said, "Sorry Karina, sorry girls." She looked at me and my members, "Sorry because you guys got pranked!!" this got us shocked and frozen to our seats, prank? What pranked? They suddenly all smiled at us.

"Pranked? What do you mean sunbae?" Winter asked confused.

"This whole arguing is just a prank girls, we all got you pranked," Jisoo sunbaenim said smiling.

"We planned this earlier while you girls are still not here, we figured that we will prank you to get you guys to loosen up. We noticed that despite us talking and conversing, you girls are still shy around us," Seulgi sunbae said.

"Yeah, this is the only way we thought of that can make you guys comfortable around us and think of us as your friends," Jennie sunbaenim added. Oh, it's only a prank, I can't believe they did this for us, and that they think of us as friends.

"We thought that you're really fighting, you got us there sunbaenims," Giselle said.

"You're all good at acting, especially Joy and Lisa sunbaenim with their earlier "fight,"" Winter said smiling.

"But thanks sunbaenims, we appreciate what you did, we're really just shy and we don't want to assume that we're already close just because we're talking to each other. We're thankful that you see us as friends and want us to be your friends," I said to them smiling.

They all smiled at us, "We're your sunbaenims that will serve as your role models but we can also be your friends that you can lean on," Irene sunbaenim said smiling.

After the whole prank fiasco, we talked more about a lot of things. They're all really friendly but Lisa sunbaenim is just quiet, only speaking when necessary or asked, still she's also friendly.

Sunbaenims said that even if the whole scenes are a prank all that Joy sunbaenim said about Lisa and Irene sunbaenims are true which got them to complain and for the others to tease them.

It's now time to go home, we talked about a lot of things. When we're ready, we bid our goodbyes to sunbaenims, "We're going now sunbaenims, thank you for inviting us," I said.

"No need to thank us, next time you should join us again," Jisoo sunbaenim said.

"Yeah and also, just call us unnies. We've talked a lot and have hung out before, we're also very close so we're friends now as we said earlier. You can talk to us casually and go to us whenever you need or want to," Seulgi sunbaenim said, I guess it's Seulgi unnie now.

"Really? Thanks, Seulgi sunbaenim- I mean Seulgi unnie, thanks also unnies" Ningning said.

"Thank you unnies," my members and I said to all of them.

"No problem, so we're going now, our van is here already. See you guys again next time," Rosé sunbaenim said, BLACKPINK sunbaenim waved at us.

We bid our goodbyes to sunbaenims because our van also arrived. Going home, we just talked about the things that happened in the restaurant. This day is very tiring, coming from an award show but it's also fun because we got to hang out with our sunbaes, plus we're now friends with them so I think this is a good day.