And Lydia promised her the same when she told her about what she had figured out about herself. Lydia was the second person she had told about what actually happened that night at the motel, and now she knew that when she was bit that she wasn't immune but she also wasn't a werewolf. She showed the girl her power soon after, and the emerald eyed beauty said exactly what she had thought when she found out.

"So, you're basically Carrie White?"

"Yes, exactly!"

So while the 16 hours were as she said before, excruciatingly long. In a weird and sort of twisted way she truly felt that the three of them needed it. If they were all gonna be a team, they would need to bond and really get to know eachother. And she could definitely say that they as a unit did exactly that.

But all things must come to and end, and eventually Annabeth got a call from Deaton telling them to head back to the clinic. Not because they were awake, but because he was certain that they should wake up soon. How he was certain, she wasn't sure. But she trusted the man, so she and the other two got themselves ready and they made their way back to the animal clinic.

Once they got to Deaton's Annabeth and Isaac took their seats on the floor against the brick wall, Lydia decided to sit in the chair nearby while Deaton was on his feet with his arms crossed over his chest, his brows furrowed as he kept his focus on the three teenagers in the ice baths.

And after minutes of waiting, one of the three of them finally woke up. Her sister being the first as she clutched onto the rim of the tub, water sloshing over the edges. And not even minutes later Stiles was next, then soon up came Scott, and for once in the very long 16 hours of waiting, Annabeth finally felt like she could breathe again.

"I saw it, I know where it is." Scott insisted as he crawled out of the tub, dripping water all over the floor from his soaking wet frame as she, Deaton, Lydia and Isaac rushed over to them all.

"We passed it, there's a stump, this huge tree." Stiles explained, "Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott said, adding onto his best friend's words.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." Stiles continued, glancing over at his puppy eyed best friend.

"I was there too." Allison joined in, grabbing her sister's attention who's eyes widened at the news she had no clue about. "Beth, you were there, too. Don't you remember? We were moving into Beacon Hills on the first night."

Annabeth's lips parted in shock, memories floating around her mind almost on cue. "We got out of the car because she almost hit someone, then we both found an inhaler but she told us to forget about it and get back in the car."

"It was me!" Scott exclaimed, dark coffee brown eyes wide. "You guys almost hit me!"

"Holy shit." She murmured to herself, she couldn't believe that she had already sorta kinda crossed paths with Scott Mccall before she even met him. What were the chances that her mom had actually hit him and that was how they met? There was just so many possibilities and coincidences, her mind was reeling.

"We can find it." Scott said firmly.

For a moment there was nothing but silence in the room, because although there was a huge weight that was lifted from their shoulders, there was the concern about the fact that the three of them had been under for such a long time.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac speaks up, an uncomfortable look covering his features.

Stiles who was sitting on the rim of the tub glanced at him, "How long is a long time?"