part 7

Dylan's pov:

Last night, she made me take a cold shower. I swear I underestimated that girl. I always knew she was hot but I never thought she'd make me speechless. Today, I had to redeem myself. Last night caught me off guard but today, she's definitely going to regret pulling that off.

"Dylan, take me to John's place. Mrs. Parkinson said I could go over and spend the day there. She even said I can sleepover. Other boys from school will be there too."

I got up and was excited at that. Not that I didn't love Ryan. But some privacy with Mia, for the whole day, and night too?? I was down for it. Today was Saturday anyway. I made breakfast, Mia was definitely sound asleep.

I left a note saying I took Ryan to the Parkinson's and that she was not to leave because I had a surprise for her.

"Dyl, I like Mia. She told me about her brother Sean and how I was her new brother. You like her too right?"

"Ryan, I am not having this conversation with you. Okay? Just go have fun. We'll catch up on everything tomorrow.okay?"

"Fine. Bye." He waved and caught up with his friends. Honestly, Mrs Parkinson's was more like a mother to Ryan. She knew about everything and still offered to help me anytime.

Now, what was I going to do with Mia?? I went by the mall and did some house shopping. I bought foodstuffs, some extra toothbrushes for me and Ryan, and I decided to annoy her by getting her a bra that caught my eye. Honestly, it looked just perfect, although I preferred if she wore none.

"Mia I'm home."

"Did you get me some peanuts? If not, you can keep yourself company." She groaned.
That little girl was still asleep? At this time? She was lazier than I thought. I took out some peanuts. I always buy peanuts. I always have them in my pocket.

I opened her door and went inside.

"Wake up! Did you even read the note I left?"

"Yeah, you took Ryan away."

Oh jeez, this girl. I handed her the peanuts and ate some myself. Her room smelt like a baby. She even looked like a baby inside her bed.

I ran my fingers on her hands gently and watched how I left a trail of goosebumps after every touch. I leaned in close to her ears.

"Let's finish what you started last night."

She let out a small moan but covered it with a cough. Good, I made her moan just by whispering to her. She did not move or say something so I took that to my advantage. I kissed her neck and near her ears. Now, she moaned a little louder. Her moans gave me confidence.

"Can I lay with you?"

She did not say anything, she just nodded and moved a little. I was in jeans. "I can't sleep in jeans."

"Not so fast". I could tell she thought that was a line to let her allow my naked body inside her blankets.

"Relax babygirl. Can't give you what you haven't asked for."

I ran to my room and wore some grey sweatpants. I then walked back to her room. She was already asleep. I get her though, it has been a long week for her. She woke up early, prepared Ryan for school, made breakfast, went to school, did assignments, made dinner, prepared Ryan for bed, cleaned our clothes, changed Ryan's sheets. Honestly, I don't know how I will thank her.

I got in her bed and put an arm around her waist, pulling me close to her. Did she?? She just moved her ass back and intertwined our legs. Now this was going to be hard for me.

"Mia, you are going to regret that. I can't handle that fine ass so close to my groin, that the only thing separating them is my sweatpants and your panties. Come on."

She just huffed. She was asleep I could tell, but how was I supposed to sleep in this position. Some part of me wanted to think she was doing it on purpose, but I didn't want to annoy her.

"Stop overthinking."

I kissed her neck and the area behind her ears making her moan and move her ass. That turned me on and I am so sure she could feel my dick throbbing. This was getting out of hand. But she said not to overthink right? So, she wanted this as much as I did. I moved my hands to beneath her shirt and started playing with her boobs. I gently bit on her neck as I kissed it and she was now moaning without hiding.

Then, I moved my hands to her thighs. As one hand was caressing her breast, the other one was on her thighs. I moved it slowly up until I reached her panties. She let out a moan as I rubbed on her clit above the piece of cotton panties. I used my knee to part her legs and slid her panties to the side. Our breathing was now fast. I rubbed her clit with my thumb and slid a finger in her.

She let out a moan and whispered my name.
"You like that?"
She nodded her head.
"Words baby, words"

"Yes, I like that."
I slowly slid my fingers out then in again. she was so hot, wet and tight even around my finger. I turned her around so that we made eye contact. I moved down and shoved my face between her thighs. I just wanted to taste her so bad.

I replaced my finger with my tongue and she was moaning my name. I loved that. She was moaning my name.

"Dylan, Dylan, I'm going to...." I cut her off by placing a finger on her mouth for her to suck. She did it effortlessly. She was so good.

She came really hard. I felt proud of myself.

"That was the best good morning greeting ever."

I went back to my position and we were now facing each other.

"We should do that more often."

She was looking at me expecting an answer but I was too horny to even speak. She turned me on so much.

"Yeah, yeah we should."
I closed my eyes and slept. She did the same too.