chapter17

Courtney pov

So I am at the trap and I just had this feeling that I need to get home right now.

So when I get home all the lights were off I walk in my baby wasn't in there I was bout to snap real quick.I'm home fine mine.

So I went back to the Trap I'm telling everybody to look for my baby and if I don't find her I'm going to lose my mind I love her to death I don't know what I would do without her this is crazy without her my life is incomplete what about my baby i wanna know if my child will be ok I'm about to go crazy I'm going to lose I feel like the love of my love is gone.

Evona pov

so I'm up in this nice ass room that isn't mine by the way. Like what the fuck yo I've been mother fucking kidnaped and Courtney phat noise ass betta come get me and Neva give up on me man Im bout to shit bricks.

Some one came in I don't won't to see and I ain't trying to see who it is.

??. Look up

I looked up to a fine ass brownskin Well damn ain't neva seen him b4 but I won't his dick inside me.

Me. Who are you and what do u won't

??. Well I'm Tra'vien and I won't ur man to leave me and my crew alone

Me. Well what I got to do with it

T. Well he loves and I can see why

He was licking ho's lip which made me blush hard and he laughed.

T. I can see someone blushing

Me. No but I do hope u know what u gotta do for me every day since u got me
T. And that is

Me. Please me
Fuck me In every type of way
Feed me and take me to my appointments

T. Well let me get to fucking now

He came to me and kissed me neck and sucked my nipples and aye me like I seen his tongue could and he pit his 12 inch dick in me and fuck the life outta me had me coming back to back shit he was fucking stomach and it felt all to good.

I might be in love with my kidnappers dick and stroak game